1/6 Hot Toys - Aliens ALIEN Warrior 2.0 (2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
honestly, what's keeping me from getting this Alien is the lack of decent articulation. Paint is awesome, looks great too but I'd want to pose it in more menacing ways than you are able to. I do need one since I have two predators plus the other Aliens humans, but it just doesn't do it for me in an upright pose. I feel the same way about the 'classic' Predators Predator. Poseability is superior on the original one.

It's an outstanding looking piece but the articulation is not there as we have all see and heard. I'm happy with it, even if it's almost like a statue.

Cancelling this from bbts today, i need parts for my motorcycle more and ill be able to buy it in a couple more weeks anyway, itll be around. Looks excellent though, ill have one eventually.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Man what a great figure. I worry about the rubber parts a little but right now I could care less. :lol Bad iPhone pic time!

f16ce4f6c457abe41683b4f748721545.jpg

0deeac661711c618f8633db8e7e738f8.jpg

9ee794fd1be687aefe2985dfcde5a64a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

All these pics of it just 'standing there' are making me glad I passed. :lol

Well it's no big surprise. This is essentially a variation on Big Chap, in terms of the materials and engineering. Instructions say dont pose arms more than 30 degrees up from his side, and don't use extendable for extended periods. Still a beauty of a figure, though.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

All these pics of it just 'standing there' are making me glad I passed. :lol

Gotta say I agree. And I'm suddenly very bothered by how high the head goes above those shoulder parts. I'm sure this figure can look great in movie-esque lighting conditions and particularly in pictures from the chest up. But in full light/full body pictures it just looks too awkward.

Congrats to those who have it and are happy with it though.

The early Aliens had a lot of joint issues, but once they're fixed, they pose really well.

019.jpg

alien1.jpg

alien2.jpg

alien3.jpg

alien4.jpg

alien5.jpg

alien6.jpg

alien7.jpg

"your boy took a hell of a beating!"

This is a great looking figure and I can't wait to get mine. I usually don't over pose my figs, but if I did I would just get the neca 1/4. I've got no problems putting mine in a semi static menacing stance.

i'm glad i didn't purchase the second one. pity i purchased the first one. it's so ugly - wrong proportions, wrong shapes, no details.

I had the old Hot Toys Alien Warrior from way back. Half of the joints ended up breaking just through very light posing. Do I have to worry about that with this one?

Back