1/6 Hot Toys - Aliens ALIEN Warrior 2.0 (2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like that matters to Howard. :pow

That being said, we could very well get an announcement that day on either of the two Ripleys and/or the Power Loader. It'd be a happy coincidence though, it's not like Howard has a particular affinity for Alien/s.

Sorry but sounding like a broken record... it's quite obvious that both the Alien and Ripley have been getting this release window because of Aliens 30th anniversary and, as Ripley was in the Fox News letter, Alien day. However well you think you know 'Howard'.

Sideshow said they have a new announcement on 4/26 for Alien Day. It'll be interesting to see if it's going to actually be a new piece or if one of the Ripley figures gets put up for PO.

b2d9fd919083817c83a27a2a27c45e82.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

that's a bit of a dull pose, but it looks like a good color.

Alien day. What a disappointment.

So far yeah. There hasn't been much to the day itself. Nothing above and beyond what we already knew about/had seen.

NECA have the best showing with their Newt figure but even with them I kinda expected to see Vasquez aswell. Unless I'm commenting prematurely which is possible....

NECA have the best showing with their Newt figure but even with them I kinda expected to see Vasquez aswell. Unless I'm commenting prematurely which is possible....

They said to expect Vasquez's reveal later in the week. "Facehugger Friday" seems most likely.

Not as eventful as Terminator day. Anyone remember that? I think it was in April a few years back. Hot Toys had Terminator figure announcements left and right :lol

Yeah - I think that was DX10 being shown, maybe the 1:4 Endo and T1 announcements (one of which of course never happened) and Enterbay showed their BD sculpt all within a short period. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Because I think it was later down the line when DX10 was actually released that the Official specs and pics of DX13 came out of nowhere. I remember people complaining that they would have skipped DX10 had they known DX13 would immediately be up for preorder.

April 3rd, 2012...first it was the DX10, then an hour later, it was the 1/4 T1...then Enterbay's T-800 teaser...I gotta say, if another company came out and announced a new T1/T2 T-800 in 1/6 or 1/4, it would light the boards on fire again. I woul look forward to a-dev's hair argument and screenshotting, the discussions about the costume, the damage detail, it's a great.

I first thought when Dave said something bigger than Fight Club was coming from Blitzway but they do like to do a one and done thing with licenses.

Back