1/6 Hot Toys - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Ghost Rider Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The right side of the bottom jacket is shorter than the left side, does anyone else have this issue? I didn't spend $235 for a short ass leather jacket! SSC tried to make it seem normal compared to all their other samples when I complained. I will end up and get a discount because I'm not happy or return it even though I like the figure.

View attachment 371561

I ended up getting $30 back in credit, I'm sorta bummed since SS warehouse already fully exhausted their supply . Guess I'll keep my figure, I guess it could be worse:)

Hope your wait list converts. Just picked this up and it really looks good on the shelf posed up

I have to say, after seeing both this and the SSC at NYCC, I really liked the SSC one a lot more, I'm just about sold on him so this is a tough call, especially because the light-up feature seems to add so much. I'm truly undecided about these two, haha

I have to say, after seeing both this and the SSC at NYCC, I really liked the SSC one a lot more, I'm just about sold on him so this is a tough call, especially because the light-up feature seems to add so much. I'm truly undecided about these two, haha

Well, this one's gone, so...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eleven started on one.

[h=5]Eleven[/h]12 September ·

21616179_1954538258094752_5822108362985793942_n.jpg

I’m gonna need this lol

The right side of the bottom jacket is shorter than the left side, does anyone else have this issue? I didn't spend $235 for a short ass leather jacket! SSC tried to make it seem normal compared to all their other samples when I complained. I will end up and get a discount because I'm not happy or return it even though I like the figure.

View attachment 371561

A few pages that I posted about a problem with mine. Where it had something stuck on the jeans. I got a similar response from sideshow. They told me that they all seem to have small problems with the jeans be at holes or other things. So I was offered either a return or $25 in sideshow points. I took the points as I didn't see that I had any other option. I took them at there word but this is making me think that this is becoming their response.

opening mine now, head artic is really odd. any way to get the chin to tilt down more? doesnt seem like it at all. the neck fire doesnt allow head to tilt down, is the head fire suppose to slip behind neck fire to get head to tilt down? lol no idea if that made sense.

jeeebus h seems like the head ball joint is locked solid.

edit-got head off trying to get it back on lol. guess its easier to get on neck then put neck back on bod.

The neck fire fits the head like a puzzle piece. Line up the grooves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is the head suppose to have any artic on the ball joint? or is all artic via neck ball joint in bod? with head on that top ball is solid and any movement comes via lower neck in body ball.

edit-got it movin on that ball but jeeebus h the artic is frustrating for entire neck/head. cant get his chin to tilt down at all, leans neck forward but head is limited.

body seems abit floppy at knees and ankles also. more so than any recent HT i got i think. all those stand fine with no base but wont leave this w/o base.

jacket- on his right sleeve near the stitching it almost looks like some of the leather has fallen off, these like spots of white where stitches are tight. must not be case yeah and just discolored? if this is real leather then shouldn't do that correct? peel or flake?

complaints aside does look so bad-ass!

anyone know the batteries? gettin new cuz have read here the ones came with are crap. are they sold as LR621 in stores in USA?

Hey guys I'm having a problem with my ghost rider neck. It doesn't stay in the ball joint. It's unstable and falls off easily. Am I missing something. I took pics so any advice is greatly appreciated.
3c59bc67f3cd80c1c0b9b17fcb6ab019.jpg
604f04f80eaa3ce2e9426a074720ab06.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back