1/6 Hot Toys - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Ghost Rider Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't believe how f'n awesome this figure is! This figure could be a contender for one of my top 3 figures of the year! :yess:

Loved your review. Crawford’s write-up had me curious about the figure, but your review got me hunting for this guy. Can’t wait to check him out IRL.

Stoked just paid off my Ghostrider and toys works Punisher. The last 2 month's been epic release's Doctor Strange , Suicide batman , hot toys Daredevil ,Sideshow Freddy and threezero Myers all Amazing release's it's going to be HELL of a choice to pick a figure of the year this year.

LOVING this figure and cool extra flame effect's just need to pick up some more fire effect's now. Hard to decide on a pose looks bad @$$ in every pose.

One fine day in the middle of the night,
2. Two dead boys got up to fight,
3. Back to back they faced each other,
4. Drew their swords and shot each other,

5. One was blind and the other couldn't, see
6. So they chose a dummy for a referee.
7. A blind man went to see fair play,
8. A dumb man went to shout "hooray!"

9. A paralysed donkey passing by,
10. Kicked the blind man in the eye,
11. Knocked him through a nine inch wall,
12. Into a dry ditch and drowned them all,

13. A deaf policeman heard the noise,
14. And came to arrest the two dead boys,
15. If you don't believe this story’s true,
16. Ask the blind man he saw it too!

Attachments

• ghosts 15 r.JPG
    ghosts 15 r.JPG
    615.1 KB · Views: 457
  • ghosts 14 n.JPG
    ghosts 14 n.JPG
    626.2 KB · Views: 469
  • ghosts 6e.JPG
    ghosts 6e.JPG
    610.5 KB · Views: 465
Love HT Agents of Shield and Sideshow . Also made a third custom one with the head of the HT Nicolas Cage.

27750469_536864320003138_2428196225370575151_n.jpg

I agree about the SS skull being better than HT. Then again, had never watched agents before. Saw a clip of ghost rider on agents and can admit HT nailed it. Still I much prefer the SS head, HT too cartoony.

I know the hype on this guy died already, but I just scored him for under $200 so I'm stoked (heh fire pun):yess:

His part in Agents of Shield was the best and I was intially very skeptical of the character.

Congrats. It’s a great figure. One of my favorites the last few years

Back