1/6 Hot Toys - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Ghost Rider Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
087cc1a29a420e87b60a565500355472.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woah, what boots did you use for this?

Got mine today. Glad I cancelled the Netflix Daredevil for this. Ghost Rider looks sweet!

I'll get one when someone finishes making a Gabriel Luna headsculpt. Again for me missing major points when you don't include the person's face that played a big role in making that character great again for on screen work. His performance was flawless and his face was shown a lot more than the Rider's.

Do you think they'll make other characters from the show?
Why make a display stand like that for just one character?
Why not just a generic HT stand with Ghost Rider on the slanted piece and the SHIELD logo on the base?

I honestly would never use a Gabriel Luna sculpt because this Ghost Rider sculpt is badass!

The right side of the bottom jacket is shorter than the left side, does anyone else have this issue? I didn't spend $235 for a short ass leather jacket! SSC tried to make it seem normal compared to all their other samples when I complained. I will end up and get a discount because I'm not happy or return it even though I like the figure.

My figure.jpg

Just took a quick look and mine seems fine but the pose i have it in makes hard to tell. I have had a few with capes that had issues with being equal length on both sides. DW Thor and Avengers Loki are two that i remember but it wasnt anything i couldnt live with. It's your figure so you should be happy with it but that wouldnt bother me.

Hey Subzro, You're right.... I'm just complaining because I aspect to be flawless for the price we pay for these figures. Guess I'll see what they offer me next week.

The right side of the bottom jacket is shorter than the left side, does anyone else have this issue? I didn't spend $235 for a short ass leather jacket! SSC tried to make it seem normal compared to all their other samples when I complained. I will end up and get a discount because I'm not happy or return it even though I like the figure.

View attachment 371561

Forget that! That's bad work. They need to either send you a new jacket or new figure. They still have them in stock; "Act now! Almost Sold Out."
If their offer doesn't make you happy, you may want to buy another while they still have it in stock and return the one you have for a refund.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/marvel-ghost-rider-hot-toys-903099/

LOVE this picture! I got a $20 code from Wonder Woman and I am seriously tempted to get him. :panic:

Okay, after debating for an hour....I went on ahead and got him! So excited! :yess:

Great Buy! With $20 off, this figure seems like a no-brainer. I paid full price, and I think he's worth every penny! Looks like he'll sell out any day now too.

I was hesitant to spend the money on a character from a TV show that has been mostly awful (aside from last season), but I'm glad I got it. I did however replace his sneakers with a pair of T800 biker boots. I am still fonder of the Johnny Blaze Ghost Rider from the 70s comics than the new guy on the show.

IMG_1014.jpegIMG_1015.jpegIMG_1017.jpegIMG_1019.jpegIMG_1030.jpeg

I was hesitant to spend the money on a character from a TV show that has been mostly awful (aside from last season), but I'm glad I got it. I did however replace his sneakers with a pair of T800 biker boots. I am still fonder of the Johnny Blaze Ghost Rider from the 70s comics than the new guy on the show.

View attachment 371693View attachment 371694View attachment 371695View attachment 371696View attachment 371697

Love that you swap out the boots. Looking good now.

AFM

So are there any Robbie Reyes sculpts in the works? I’m never really into alternate sculpts in these cases, but Robbie was cool enough when he wasn’t full Rider to need a sculpt.

^^sold on that, soon i hope!

can see all of GR scenes from show on tube-
spoils warning of course!
pt1-

pt2-

was gonna wait and rewatch entire season on dvd but no release date at all yet dont think. plan on gettin the graphic novels with robbie soon and opening up my GR.

Back