1/6 Hot Toys - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Ghost Rider Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No car, no motorcycle... So I improvised.

36857365223_ce1ea387f4_b.jpg

Got mine today and I LOVE IT! It looks so cool and intimidating! Definitely glad I PO'd this. Plus I got a $20 code, so double win!

Still looking into swapping the shoes for boots

Just got mine as well. Very good looking figure.

No complaints from me. Even though it has some limited mobility on the neck, I do not care at all about it.

does everybody's ghost rider have an underbite? just got mine today and it was the first thing I noticed (vs the more common overbite)

Looking at the official photos it looks like it was a production issue because there is no underbite in those photos...
I also noticed the painting of the skull is much less detailed than in the official photos (I guess its no different than regular figures and how that always happens).

Mine doesn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got mine yesterday. After I got him in my case and look at him some more I realized there's something on his pants. Not sure what it is but it's hard and white. Called sideshow and I'm waiting to hear what they can do. The guy from sideshow thinks maybe some glue from the figure done on the pants.IMG_8060.jpg

Just added Ghost Rider to my display as well! I really like the variety of the fire effects that they included. However, the one going over the back of the right hand was quite difficult to get on and nearly broke.

Attachments

• 20171008_164806.jpg
    20171008_164806.jpg
    484.5 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:
Got mine today, excellent figure. Only complaint is that the god damn collar button is damn near impossible to clasp. It's like trying to stick a wet noodle in there I swear. But *** it, looks awesome. Can't help but think the Sideshow GR is gonna look plain sitting next to him though.

I got mine today. Awesome figure all around. However... I cant get the light up feature on the head to work at all.

Try flipping the batteries in the neck post so that the negative side is closer to the switch. The directions show the positive side up, but I flipped the batteries in mine and now the light function works.

087cc1a29a420e87b60a565500355472.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey no offense here first order, but really not a fan of the skin tight leather pants tucked into the boots, you're gonna get my man laughed out of the biker bar :lol. I personally like this figure as is, it's a perfect Robbie Reyes. If you're gonna go with a fully leathered out Ghost rider then he should have the spikes like Danny ketch to look really bad assed, but if you are really determined to do it with this version, you might consider picking up the hot toys t800 leather pants and boots. They are a looser fitting, much more accurate biker look and most importantly the pants go over the boots, honestly for a Danny ketch GR it would look best if you just put the ghost rider head on the t800 figure and leave everything as is, just my opinion tho :wink1:

image.jpeg

Back