1/6 Hot Toys - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Ghost Rider Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the cycle with the blue flames and it is perfect and worth the price. After I received it I sold my 12" Marvel Icons Ghost Rider and the motor cycle that came with him. I have no regrets. The Blue Flame Cycle is far superior in every way.

Can you share pics, please.[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maaaaan I know the wait will be worth it for this, but it feels like it's taking so long XD

I have the cycle with the blue flames and it is perfect and worth the price. After I received it I sold my 12" Marvel Icons Ghost Rider and the motor cycle that came with him. I have no regrets. The Blue Flame Cycle is far superior in every way.

Thanks for the reply! I almost ordered it without waiting for a response. I will be ordering it today.

Compared to the initial PO for Hulkbuster, the wait for GR since announcement has been nothing more than a heartbeat (provided he ships on time of course).

Yes! Thanks for the pics, actionfiguremovies! Do you think that bike can fit inside a detolf?

Such a quick turnaround. And yet we can't seem to get Spider-Man out the door for a year and a half.

Not to deny that idea, but I didn't think they would be bothered much by Supermad because it's such a small company with limited runs (e.g., 200 figures for Harley Quinn).

Perhaps but they did have that statement about bootleg stuff not so long ago. Maybe they don't care but perhaps Disney/Marvel put some pressure on them. All speculation of course.

Finally caved in and pre-ordered this guy. Haven't seen season 4 of Agents, but he looks cool enough to be worth the gamble.

Just finished AOS and loved the way Ghost Rider was portrayed! Was on the fence about pre-ordering him but just can't resist anymore <3

Just preordered him from SS. Birthday was this past weekend and the gift cards I got and my left over rewards points got me $135 off.

Yes! Thanks for the pics, actionfiguremovies! Do you think that bike can fit inside a detolf?

I was able to fit mine into my Detolf.
9ebffac0829089b637331588f2652cb6.jpg

a0b38aeac5a8caa84cf86b5107e06359.jpg

Back