1/6 Hot Toys - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Ghost Rider Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SDCC

vX32Doq.jpg

Badass! :rock

Lol I actually cancelled mine after seeing this pic. It doesn't look too impressive to me. Just IMO

Just pre-ordered the figure and I didn't even watch the show.
It just looks so cool... :thud:
Sorry Jedi Luke :monkey3

Was it last year or the year before they showed Robbie's car from the show on the Con's floor? I was thinking this is a nice follow up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol I actually cancelled mine after seeing this pic. It doesn't look too impressive to me. Just IMO

After seeing the pic in person wow 2 big companies flopped on same character wow. He's missing that Robbie Reyes head would add more depth I'm sure of it! Anyway I saw Wolf Predator name tag on another thread so yeah that's got me intrigued. And may put in preorder I know a certain Mike who maybe mightily interested in Wolf too. He specializes in improving Hot Toys Wolf Predators.

After seeing the pic in person wow 2 big companies flopped on same character wow. He's missing that Robbie Reyes head would add more depth I'm sure of it! Anyway I saw Wolf Predator name tag on another thread so yeah that's got me intrigued. And may put in preorder I know a certain Mike who maybe mightily interested in Wolf too. He specializes in improving Hot Toys Wolf Predators.

Yes I'm with you there I'm waiting for the wolf predator to show up.. I hope they nail it.

As for this guy I don't mind not having the Robbie head, but in real lights and conditions it lacked that WOW factor for me that it had in the promo pics.

Yes I'm with you there I'm waiting for the wolf predator to show up.. I hope they nail it.

As for this guy I don't mind not having the Robbie head, but in real lights and conditions it lacked that WOW factor for me that it had in the promo pics.

Yeah honestly the Ghost Rider from the movie that didn't do well as we know looks better. Anyway high hopes for Wolf I want a Pred that I actually want rather than getting one for concern of other and desperation.

i dont like what i see from the waist down. jeans and sneakers. ugh
i can work with the bonehead and jacket and bash it up.

i dont like what i see from the waist down. jeans and sneakers. ugh
i can work with the bonehead and jacket and bash it up.

I feel the same basically. The top half is acceptable. But then I feel like.. I'd be paying $230 for a jacket and a head. I wouldn't even buy the jacket by itself seperately. The headsculpt is all I'm paying all that money for when I boil it down. If the bottom half looked better I could still go for it as a whole piece.

Ah well, it's good to save money somewhere lol, rather than feeling what I could have liked.

^^huh?

if you want a generic lookin ghost rider this is not for you IMO. the skull is so specific to the robbie eyes ver, doesnt look very human as other riders skulls have looked etc look at the comic ver of this reyes rider i.e. the jeans and sneeks also super specific to the robbie reyes car driving rider.

if you want a generic rider get the bootleg set and bash with ss parts. otherwise i cant understand gettin this as as generic example of ghost rider, so far off that.

is like buyin a superman figure cuz it resembles shazam(buf dude with cape) then complaining bout how much you will have to change to make it look like shazam spot on.

^^huh?

if you want a generic lookin ghost rider this is not for you IMO. the skull is so specific to the robbie eyes ver, doesnt look very human as other riders skulls have looked etc look at the comic ver of this reyes rider i.e. the jeans and sneeks also super specific to the robbie reyes car driving rider.

if you want a generic rider get the bootleg set and bash with ss parts. otherwise i cant understand gettin this as as generic example of ghost rider, so far off that.

is like buyin a superman figure cuz it resembles shazam(buf dude with cape) then complaining bout how much you will have to change to make it look like shazam spot on.

Naw I didn't say anything like that. I said the skull is the *best* part. The waist down looks too generic if anything. But I can't justify paying $230 for just an awesome skull. Just my opinion of course, most people here clearly love it!

yeah if the skull is only part you like skip it for sure. its so specific to reyes if your not a reyes rider fan its a easy pass. that reyes rider skull is so bizarre lookin cant imagine peeps thinkin a reg johnny blaze or danny ketch rider bash would work with that.

i will pretty much do what i did with HT red skull. i had 3 heads, hands and boots. bashed him up.
i already hat the first HT GR, i built another one using a spare narrow tt...hard feat due to that neck plug issue.

i'll probably get 2 flameheads from this set.

i will pretty much do what i did with HT red skull. i had 3 heads, hands and boots. bashed him up.
i already hat the first HT GR, i built another one using a spare narrow tt...hard feat due to that neck plug issue.

i'll probably get 2 flameheads from this set.
That sounds about right up my alley in terms of what I'd want to do... But I wonder what the heads would run for on an exclusive release..? Around $50 for a head is usually fine by me. Maybe get the jacket/hands.. Can customize the waist down that way

yeah if the skull is only part you like skip it for sure. its so specific to reyes if your not a reyes rider fan its a easy pass. that reyes rider skull is so bizarre lookin cant imagine peeps thinkin a reg johnny blaze or danny ketch rider bash would work with that.

I'm just a Ghost Rider fan don't have any comics on him but make it a note to know who's Ghost Rider and how it happened at least so not big fan just a small plus loved him in Marvel Ultimate Alliance! Why it's a pass for me is because of no Gabriel Luna portrait. For others they might not see that as a need but it is I mean he goes on and off from Rider to human form in show using a pretty handy power in human form, disintegrating ghostly beings and things not of the natural world and loved it when his eyes lit up.
The director isn't the only one that makes the part it's the actor as well and compared to Nicholas Cage I'll take Mr. Luna over him any day as a Ghost Rider as he did a marvelous job I'm sorry I didn't hear about him before season 4.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back