1/6 Hot Toys - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Ghost Rider Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also got a waitlist conversion! I was sort of bummed that I missed the pre-order (didn't' even know the figure was announced much less up for pre-order) so to get lucky and slip in a converted waitlist order is awesome. Hope this isn't going to to be as limited as it first appeared.

got one!:clap

my first PO direct via SS(yoda didnt count was a po but shipped days later). re-watched some of his scenes in show on da youtubes and made it a must, is so bad-ass.

would be great to see a KO ver of the comic style head sculpt for this. assuming this one can be popped off the neck etc

his car keys on key-chain would have been a good accessory

Wooo! I knew it would convert. Anyone know if you can change to flex pay if you went on the WL?

I ordered before it went to waitlist and wanted to change to flex pay but couldn't. Then I was able to after it went back up for pre order. I'm not sure if you were on the waitlist though.

I ordered before it went to waitlist and wanted to change to flex pay but couldn't. Then I was able to after it went back up for pre order. I'm not sure if you were on the waitlist though.

Yeah I wasn't expecting this to go on WL as quick as it did so I went on the WL and just got the email that it converted but obviously you gotta use a CC to go on WL so I'm not sure if I can change to flex pay since it's back up for PO

Yeah I wasn't expecting this to go on WL as quick as it did so I went on the WL and just got the email that it converted but obviously you gotta use a CC to go on WL so I'm not sure if I can change to flex pay since it's back up for PO

I cancelled my waitlist order and just pre ordered again with some reward points and flex schedule.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

After your waitlist converts to a full order, you can go into your SSC account and request a payment plan.

The only benefit of canceling a WL to preorder again is applying coupons/rewards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would this be a bad thing? More people who want it have the chance to buy it at retail price - Sideshow & Hot Toys make more money. Everyone besides scalpers win. Not seeing a problem here.

yeah it's a bad thing. I want low editions and my collectibles worth money. The ppl that want already ordered. So stop production.

I'm still psyched that this is getting made! I'd convinced myself it was going to get Yellowjacked, to save myself the disappointment.

I'm glad that more people are getting the chance to order it, too. More production, more money, more chance of additional AOS characters (May please)!

Back