1/6 Hot Toys - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Ghost Rider Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad I got my PO in yesterday. I had a feeling this one would go quick.

I think a lot of you guys are sleeping on the Side Show Ghost Rider. The tailoring looks better even if he's wearing chaps. If you're not interested in the light feature like myself might be worth it to get Sideshow version for $40-50 cheaper with a coupon.

Here's a video of the figure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XibU1Dvyr_I&t=1222s

SS looks good but the final product with SS figures is iffy sometimes. I'm ok with the shoes just because it fits who he is on the show but it will be easy enought o pick up the SS pants/boots and stick them on this.

I don't think this killed the SS version at all. This is limited and so if you can't convert on the WL then the SS is the only other licensed option

I think the SS version is a fine version and I almost picked it up, but compared to the Nick Cage version, it's not terribly different. I like this one cause he looks a bit beefed up. Hopefully he stays that way. The sneaks and skinny jeans modernizes it too, which is LA cool! :cool:

I'm beyond happy that this is made. I absolutely LOVED Robbie when he was introduced in the comics and felt for the guy and I was crushed when they decided to cancel the run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn I'm glad I ordered this right away! I had a feeling it might go quick since it is definitely the only Robbie Reyes ghost rider we will ever see from hot toys. We will see lots more Johnny blaze versions but most likely never another Robbie Reyes and him and his hell charger are just way too awesome to pass up!

Damn I'm glad I ordered this right away! I had a feeling it might go quick since it is definitely the only Robbie Reyes ghost rider we will ever see from hot toys. We will see lots more Johnny blaze versions but most likely never another Robbie Reyes and him and his hell charger are just way too awesome to pass up!

I do hope we see more Johnny Blaze. I po'd this because I don't see a new HT's Johnny Blaze Ghost Rider happening any time soon.

I would love more AoS figures (including Agent May) but i doubt it will happen. A lot people who never watched or don't like the show PO this because it's Ghost Rider, it's cool looking and it's something new not another IM, Joker, Batman, etc.

The show's problem is there aren't a lot of merchandisable characters. I saw a website questioning how the hell we got Ghost Rider ahead of actual main characters like Daisy, Mockingbird, May or Fitz, and it seemed really obvious to me. Most of the main characters are just regular people in regular people clothing or if you're lucky, generic spy gear. Ghost Rider is arguably the only protagonist who actually has a cool superhero design that justifies making a toy of.

Back