1/6 Hot Toys - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Ghost Rider Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very surprised they would do AoS. I would love a Quake / Chloe Bennet figure. Ghost Rider, meh not so much.

I know he's doing one...but I just saw this on ebay this morning and thought that would be perfect for Daisy.
Could be :) It looks good to me, I mean its not much of a likeness to Chloe but still pretty good for a custom :) either way i look forward to seeing your custom Daisy :woo

Are they going to make his car in 1/6 Scale too?

They will probably announce it. Prance it around at cons and specialty shows. Then never produce it. :monkey4

I was pretty sure hot toys would not do this license at all. I won't be surprised if ghost rider is the only fig out of this line.

I actually stopped watching the show this season because I got bored of it. Even when I was watching I didn't think I'd ever want a figure of the characters. I am more than surprised HTs is even attempting to offer anything from the show at all including Ghost Rider. I just don't see this as something they would devote resources toward...but here it is. Their decisions to produce some products while ignoring others is just weird.

Maybe Quake will get a figure because she's part Asian...might be a good seller in that market and the US market is just icing? IDK :huh

Wow! very surprised about this announcement as well. Cool deal since the representation (visually) of him was pretty cool on the show.

So blue or red flames?

1:6 Dodge Charger with flames?...eh doubtful but would be cool.

release date?? 2019-2020?

Ghost Rider is probably more of a priority because he has a more interesting visual than the majority of the cast. He's someone that would actually look cool as a toy. Did Coulson and Maria Hill sell well?

I'm surprised at how many people would like to see Quake made into a figure.

We had people who seriously thought we'd get Sharon Carter and Foggy Nelson toys so it doesn't surprise me.:lol

But why Skeleton Driver? Can they not call him Robbie Reyes? Skeleton Driver just sounds like one of those straight to DVD knock offs.

China has very weird censorship laws about ghosts.

Maybe Quake will get a figure because she's part Asian...might be a good seller in that market and the US market is just icing? IDK :huh

Quake might make the cut because Chloe was a pop singer in China, and they designed her a more unique outfit that is reminiscent of Black Widow. They made Maria Hill, so I guess anything is possible lol.

Season 1 Deathlok looked ridiculous. That costume looked like cheap laser tag gear.

Quake might make the cut because Chloe was a pop singer in China, and they designed her a more unique outfit that is reminiscent of Black Widow. They made Maria Hill, so I guess anything is possible lol.

giphy.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't. It took them four seasons to do one character, and it's someone who only debuted this season. Hot Toys might not have an interest in the rest of the cast, or think there's a market.

Back