1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Deluxe is a must! How will you save Star Lord without the Aero-rig? Nah but to each their own. For $23 with the 3 additional accessories are worth it for me. More weapons for Rocket to have too.

Yeah more weapons for Rocket was kind of my reasoning. I want my Rocket to be like space punisher with a big armory :lol

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Incredible figure. So much detail.

This is the State of the Art right now. Perfect example.

I have no other GOTG figures, but this is a must-have simply based on design and production and craftsmanship.

I thought that shirt he has on under the jacket with the circles was something a bit special or new. The guys in the video explain it as epoxy printing. I assume they print on the material (like 3D printing) to get new patterns/features. Very cool !

I hope they can use that type of technology on other figures which may also use the same tech for the movie costumes. Very impressive.

The guy in black clearly has worked in the industry (maybe at HT ?), Very interesting to hear his comments on the details, and what things are difficult to achieve etc. Not a standard review at all. I hope they do more in english.

Yeah, the review was eye opening. Was nice to get some real information about the R&D/technology used for this figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, he looks like he came out great. Can’t wait to add him to my first GotG group to round out my GotG display. So many posing options for this.

Wow, he looks like he came out great. Can’t wait to add him to my first GotG group to round out my GotG display. So many posing options for this.

You have the whole group?

I really want Gamora. I actually like Rocket in that orange get-up too.

my hardest decision will be to display him in my vol 1 or vol 2 set up [emoji12]

I went on the waitlist for the regular... then cancelled and ordered the deluxe, lol.

Another quick sell-out on the horizon for Sideshow.

Yep pre ordered the deluxe this morning. Will use the cage and Rocket's blaster, but didn't have a need for the extra's in the StarLord deluxe.

Gotta pick up Gamora and Rocket at some stage.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Pre-ordered the deluxe version this morning as well - didn't want to miss out on this one

I also just pulled the trigger on this after months of internal debate. Not my favorite Marvel character, but the craftsmanship looks outstanding. I also doubt they'll ever make this guy again, so a future resale should retain its value. 2 more deluxe versions left at Alter Ego Comics.

Deluxe or no, this guy will hold his value years from now. Just a great character, a good death, and an excellent figure.

Agreed, terrific sculpt and awesome costume and accessories.
Makes me want to get it as well but just ordered MKV MMS400D018 so will definitely need to hold back.
HT are pumping out great figures one after the other, eg. Jack Sparrow DX15, Star-Lord.

I can't even imagine how amazing this will look in hand as pictures rarely do these things justice.

Just found out I had a potential miscommunication with my eBay seller and thought I my preorder for Yondu wasn't in place. After a few hours panicking I got a response and got it worked out.

Yondu secured !! Phew ! That was a close one !!

This turned out incredible. Can’t wait to get this guy under the strobes and macro lens. :)

Both deluxe and regular now waitlisted at Sideshow.

I see this one reaching Doctor Strange prices and staying there.

Seems pretty unlikely we'll ever get another Yondu even if he's in a flashback or something so I'm inclined to agree.

Yeah, this will be one of those rare HT that will be sought after for years. No confidence we’ll get another.

Anyways point being, if any collector wants one for retail now, find a place and get it before the price spikes.

If they do remake him in Captain Marvel series, he won't have the interchangeable head fins he has in GOTG2. Or a younger version if they ever make Revagers.

Last edited:
Back