1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Oh, yeah. Exclusives all around on these! :yess:

But I doubt I would do it for any others outside of Guardians at this point. I would like to have Mantis, too. To have the whole team. I just see Nebula and Mantis as less likely right now.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Had to order him. Been wanting him since the start. I am not fully doubling up on the team but Yondu and baby Groot were a must. I did get the Deluxe Rocket because he was awesome and I had to have Star-Lord because same. If they don't do Nebula or Mantis then I'm done with pre-orders.

I really hope they make Mantis. I wanted a figure of her based on appearance alone before I saw the film. That want only increased after seeing the film. Great character.

Hey, I'm just happy I can relax about Yondu.:lol

Ordered the deluxe. Looks like every character from this line will have a deluxe version :lol

That would look awesome.

Rocket got cut off but Mantis wasn't in the picture.

The Empire magazine cover with the group is also a favorite group shot of mine. That one would be cool to replicate.

I went with Deluxe because it's two members of the team at once. I'm not a wealthy man so I have to be choosy with my Hottoys. Seemed like a no brainer to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went with Deluxe because it's two members of the team at once. I'm not a wealthy man so I have to be choosy with my Hottoys. Seemed like a no brainer to me.

I thought baby Groot came with the normal version, too?

Oh my mistake you're totally right.

Yeah, I was planning on ordering the normal version, and that scared me a little :lol I don't want the three deluxe accessories, but if baby Groot had been among them... I'd have had to get it!

Preordered mine today. :) I went with the deluxe in the end.

Totally understandable. Sorry for the scare Billion!

Totally understandable. Sorry for the scare Billion!

No worries! Finally put in my order for the normal version. Really excited about this one! It looks amazing.

You guys are all crazy. I don't see Julie Andrews in the sculpt at all. Easy pass.

Ordered the regular version. The little cage isn't very tempting, I prefer the other guns for my two Rockets, plus I'm pretty sure the "aero rig" is identical to the "jet pack" that comes with the deluxe Star-Lord. So I should be able to use that for Yondu if desired.

Yondu is a bad a** and this figure looks awesome but I'll have to pass on Mary Poppins y'all.

Yondu is a bad a** and this figure looks awesome but I'll have to pass on Mary Poppins y'all.

tenor.gif

Back