1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

near perfection. ordering the DX as soon as it goes up.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Depending on the price difference for the DX accessories, not sure which one I'm interested in, but wow, one of the best HT efforts I've seen in a long time. Watched the movie last night, almost a no-brainer. I only have Star-Lord from Vol. 1 which stands on its own pretty nicely, but Yondu & Star-Lord from Vol 2 will be the perfect set up for me.

I couldn't wait anymore, I watched it, damn incredible movie, James Gunn is awesome... that frigging ending though, ugh, yeah, I'll most likely cave for this figure.

Tough decision as to whether or not order two or one. Such a beautiful piece to have standalone and with the team.

Interesting that HT has been doing a lot of regular and deluxe options for figures. I'm kind of 50-50 on it, but regardless they did an outstanding job on this figure. I don't plan on getting it, but if you even have just slight interest in this, buy it! I doubt you'll regret it.

Outstanding. Love the swappable fin. Instabuy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a beautiful ****ing figure...my goodness. Whether you're a fan of the source material or not, this is an instant candidate for figure of the year.

ec51ec624c507ddf95f3adeec1936a83.jpg

Think I'll be using this pose initially [emoji848]

Sent from a single point in space and time

What a beautiful ****ing figure...my goodness. Whether you're a fan of the source material or not, this is an instant candidate for figure of the year.

Agree. I'm pretty much exclusive Star Wars bit I'll be getting Yondu. Is definitely candidate for figure of the year.

Am so happy they also put in the red arrow trail. Is that with wire to create any path ??

Couldn't be happier that my favorite GOTG character is getting such a perfect figure.

Wish he'd have come with the little figurines, though, like the troll doll and frog. Would've preferred them over the vest.

I like that the deluxe set comes with some accessories meant for other characters -- neat idea, I'd be into seeing more of that.

I like that the deluxe set comes with some accessories meant for other characters -- neat idea, I'd be into seeing more of that.

It's a good idea as it also limits the 'need' of purchasing the deluxe figures. Myself personally I'm not getting Rocket so this limits my need haha

Sent from a single point in space and time

Hell yeah, he's cool.

Dammit ...they had to include Rocket's blaster with Yondu's deluxe version. I was disappointed that it didn't come with Rocket ... kind of glad they made it but would've been content with the regular version of this otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Groot in attack mode is the biggest bonus to this. Can't wait to Pre-order then wait until the end of next year to get it. :lol

Deluxe version will be ordered.

Would rather the Deluxe had a whistling head sculpt than that other stuff, but will be ordered regardless.

Wow this figure turned out spectacular! But agreed, this is one figure that would have benefited from an alternate headsculpt...ie whistling. Mainly because if one poses him with the floating/flying arrow, it's weird not to see him whistling to control it.

Now I just hope he doesn't suffer from delays like WW or Drax

Hot toys Instagram says to go preorder and it's not even up lol

Back