1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fc4da049b49f50d39d12248739f9c63a.jpg

Wow, looking really good! I agree what some others said, the hair is a little ratty and is a little light on the purple, but this is a great transition from proto to production. Things like this and DW Thor barely lost a step in the transition and that's rare

1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

It does look great but I'm wavering on collecting this line... And hot toys in general. Keep thinking of just doing Iron Men. They make the best hot toys. But Groot looks fantastic. If they announce a Ronan I'll probably bite but otherwise I may have to skip the GotG line outside of Thanos, who is a stand alone to me without Ronan or Nebula.

Not loving the look of the hair so far. I foresee some selina kyle type hair styling in my future lol.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

I can't believe people are fussing over this figure......I think it's one of the BEST likeness in a long time. Hot Toys hit this one outta the park. I just hope they fix up Drax and I will be totally happy with the Gaurdians line up. Star Lord excellent, Gamora Home run, Groot and Rocket look fantastic and it's a great deal for the two pack. You people are way too fussy....IMO.

Back