1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine on Tuesday. Possibly the most realistic figure Hot Toys has ever made. It is unbelievable. Not a big fan of the rubber arms though, so hoping for another version with the red suit and the standard arms that came with WS Black Widow. Gamora is an amazing figure and blurs the line a little more between what is real and what is not.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

Can't help but smile seeing her and Star-Prince together on the shelf. Might even be tempted to get the tree and raccoon. But no Drax to call Peter an imbecile. :(

Mine is out for delivery today :yess:.

Seeing everybody's pics have me really excited about that big brown truck. Peter has been too lonely on my shelf for too long.

gamora head.jpgJust picked it up and BAM! my girl has crazy eye! lol I just notified sideshow hopefully the fix this..

The eyes look OK to me. I guess I can see how it would bug some people. But that's not a detail that is annoying to me. However, if one bosom was bigger than the other, then I'd be pissed :lol:panic:

Back