1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once bills are paid at the end of the month i was planning on ordering myself another toy and right now this is near the top of my list. I have Star-lord coming in i believe Tuesday and she would look great next to him. This is an addictive hobby already.

Once bills are paid at the end of the month i was planning on ordering myself another toy and right now this is near the top of my list. I have Star-lord coming in i believe Tuesday and she would look great next to him. This is an addictive hobby already.

My advice, stay clear of Iron Man :lol

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

I knew I wouldn't be able to stay out of this line. :slap Finally pre-ordered this figure! :yess:

Love these two, amazing together.
image.jpg

^ Nice pic, they do look good displayed together :clap

I knew I wouldn't be able to stay out of this line. :slap Finally pre-ordered this figure! :yess:

Ha I feel ya brother! With the luckymarch code I just preordered this and expect Star Lord this afternoon! And greatly anticipating Rocket and Groot!

All of you will cave....

None of you are so cruel as to allow Star-Lord not to have someone to work out his pelvic sorcery on...

petergamora3.png

Last edited:
Back