1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Doc Brown Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What did I tell you! 88 miles per hour!

Been waiting a loooong time to pop a sculpt on my radiation suit Doc figure, and glad to finally do it. I still plan to send the sculpt out for rooted hair eventually, but in the meantime, I am enjoying the crap out of this sculpt! Special thanks to Dan Chung for offering this clothing/accessory set all those years ago.

jVSDr8P.jpg

5rWXO07.jpg

4gxbCe2.jpg

Been waiting a loooong time to pop a sculpt on my radiation suit Doc figure, and glad to finally do it. I still plan to send the sculpt out for rooted hair eventually, but in the meantime, I am enjoying the crap out of this sculpt! Special thanks to Dan Chung for offering this clothing/accessory set all those years ago.

jVSDr8P.jpg

5rWXO07.jpg

4gxbCe2.jpg
This is how the doc should have came!!!!

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk

I'm hoping a third party will make an unofficial version. There's obviously demand for it, so it will serve HT right, if they're not going to make it themselves.

If there was a decent 3rd party outfit, I'd consider buying 2 of the figures then, I'd want both looks to go with both Martys. I'd just keep the glasses on the Part 2 version so it wouldn't look completely the same.

@MarfMaster great bash and setup! :clap :hi5: we'll be seeing another clothing version from HT i guess... maybe they will provide us with an official Einstein version one day...

This is how the doc should have came!!!!

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk

Wonderful Marfmaster.

Only Einstein is missing, but I think you are working on that ;-)

Those pics are awesome MarfMaster! :rock

Kinda wish I could get that custom outfit.

I'm hoping a third party will make an unofficial version. There's obviously demand for it, so it will serve HT right, if they're not going to make it themselves.

If there was a decent 3rd party outfit, I'd consider buying 2 of the figures then, I'd want both looks to go with both Martys. I'd just keep the glasses on the Part 2 version so it wouldn't look completely the same.

@MarfMaster great bash and setup! :clap :hi5: we'll be seeing another clothing version from HT i guess... maybe they will provide us with an official Einstein version one day...

Thanks, everyone! I really like the sculpt in the context of this outfit, and like some have mentioned, I'll just leave the glasses on my part 2 Doc. I really hope either HT or a 3rd party steps up to give everyone their preferred Doc!

Thanks, everyone! I really like the sculpt in the context of this outfit, and like some have mentioned, I'll just leave the glasses on my part 2 Doc. I really hope either HT or a 3rd party steps up to give everyone their preferred Doc!

The sculpt looks a lot better with that outfit.

The sculpt actually looks pretty decent on that radiation suit figure without the shades. With the part 2 outfit it just looks off without the shades, not sure why that would be.

Thats the Doc I've been waiting for. I was tempted by the Hots toys part 2 Doc but after seeing this thats the one I want instead!

Funny to me that outfit makes the sculpt looks worse......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jVSDr8P.jpg

Hey Marf, congratulations on getting this figure done! It looks awesome. Hard to believe its been almost 4 years since that Dchung clothing set. Seeing this makes me wish I had jumped on it when it was still available. In the end your figure turned out great.

Last edited:
Yay. Finally got my invoice for both exclusive versions from kghobby. Wont be long now...

13731908_10153680994572344_3012549953157906345_o.jpeg

Mine is already here!!! :yess:

However, I can't open it till this night...

This is the first time Sideshow send me a figure dierctly from Hong Kong. Don't know if it is normal.

Can the exclusive radios be used with the figure or are they just meant to stay in the little box they come in?

Back