1/6 Heath Ledger Joker head by MonkeyRobotMaster SOLD OUT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker head by MonkeyRobotMaster

I'm trying to keep the cost down guys, not drive it up with real laces and metal blades. :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

but with Micheal's 40% off coupons in their weekly ad and how small the blades are you'll only need like 2 packets. Now if that's not saving I don't know what is :monkey3:lol

j/k :1-1:

I'm sure whatever you come up with will look great in the end man just like all your stuff does! the shoes look ace as they are already :rock

Here we go! I'm not happy with the paint yet, but it'll do for now. So again, you'll get 2 pairs for $40 + shipping (2 left shoes, 1 regular right shoe, and 1 bladed right shoe) or 1 pair for $20 + shipping. Oh and paint will be free. :)

shoes002.jpg

shoes003.jpg

shoes004.jpg

shoes005.jpg

I'll post more pictures after I get the final paint adjusted.

Last edited:

Yeah loving the bladed shoe!!!

Zack can you put me down for a bladed pair?
Hope im not to late.
ps they are soo cool :)

Hey guys I made a pair of film accurate shoes, if there is enough interest I'll make a mold and cast these puppies up for you guys. I would like the list to hit 40 people before I go ahead with this. I'll post the interest list on the first page of this thread, thanks.

shoemod001.jpg

They'll be $40 + shipping a pair.

Please put me down for a pair!

Thanks. :)

1 pair please with blade :)

2 pairs for me Zach, bladed and non bladed:)

..and like i said we need an aggressive joker sculpt from you sometime to go along with this bladed shoe!

Put me down for 2 pairs of shoes, regular and bladed.

Back