1/6 heath/Joker head sculpt interrogation scene WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I guess I'll take pics of him both ways and post them up here and see what you guys think. And I'll definitely check out Batman79s interrogation dio intothevoid, thanks! And thanks also Snake Eater. I can't wait to get it!

Also, just a quick question, providing the head doesn't come pre-drilled, how would I best go about doing that?

Take the HT short neck adapter, cut off the protruding bit that is supposed to go into the neck, and glue to adapter to the bottom of the head with a good super glue.

Exactly. I also hand drilled a piece to stick the stud of the adapter into and then glued just to be extra sturdy. Seeing as there was a pic of it on the figure though, it may already be done to suit

I found it through ebay, actually, but that led me to here. I think this place is awesome. It's so much fun just to see all of your guys' different figures and sculpts, etc...

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/TAGJpISVERg?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/TAGJpISVERg?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

That was awesome! :lol

Exactly. I also hand drilled a piece to stick the stud of the adapter into and then glued just to be extra sturdy. Seeing as there was a pic of it on the figure though, it may already be done to suit

Hey guys! So, the head came in the mail yesterday and I just got to opening it now. It looks phenomenal. Even better in person then in the pictures, but all you guys who've purchased Adam's work already know that, I'm sure. Anyway, so it didn't come pre-drilled, and I just want to clarify something. I'm pretty new to the world of 1/6 figure collecting and blakus, I'm wondering if you could better explain what you mean by the above? Like, maybe step by step explain what you mean and did. I don't mean to be a pain, I just don't want to mess the thing up, lol. I thank you in advance for all your guys' help. As soon as I get it fixed on the body, I'll have pictures up for all of you!

Pictures first, then i'll explain :D

LOL

Kidding, well what I did was:

1. Take the HT short neck adapter (this is the one that you use to attach any head with a neck to the HT TT bodies)
2. The short neck adapter consists of a part that goes onto the ball joint of the body, and then a part protruding out of that which goes into the hole in the neck of a normal head - follow so far?
3. Cut off (I had to use a very sharp Xacto knife for this and it took me a while to do) the protroduing part of the adapter, leaving just the part that goes into the ball joint on the bottom side, and a flat top on the top side.
4. Superglue the new head to the flat top side of the adapter.
5. Attach the whole thing to your joker body

Hope that was easy to follow

Totally easy, and thank you SO much. I really do appreciate it. Blakus was talking about drilling a hole. Does he mean in to the bottom of the head? I'm a bit confused on that part, because to be honest, I really don't want to take a drill to the thing, lol.

I was going to post pics of just the head, but I only had my cell phone with me at the moment to do it, and the pics I took sucked big time. And it's 3 in the morning here, so no natural lighting, making them even worse, lol. Maybe I'll try to take a few more right now and see if I can get them to look a little better.

What blakus was mentioning is the other way to do it - by drilling a hole into the head and not cutting the short adapter, just making a hole in the head for the adapter to go into - but I didn't do it that way, up to you

What blakus was mentioning is the other way to do it - by drilling a hole into the head and not cutting the short adapter, just making a hole in the head for the adapter to go into - but I didn't do it that way, up to you

Ahh, I see. I'll probably go the way you did, just because I'm afraid of messing the sculpt up. Thanks so much again for all your advice. I really appreciate it a lot and I promise I'll have pics up soon!

void is spot on, I just drill a little hole so the protruding part that you would otherwise cut off, can slip into. Just makes things sturdier as it's not just sitting on top of it flush, imho. Nothing major, just a sharp drillbit turned in there by hand as it's only soft resin. Up to you mate, now PICS! :D hehe
And Re: that youtube video, Steve Hughes is great lol!

Alright guys, so bear with me, I only have my iphone to take pictures with right now, so the quality really sucks. I'll hopefully have a better camera with me tomorrow and I'll be able to upload those for you and you can see better how amazing this sculpt is. I think you can see it anyway in these pics, it's that good. Just a couple to start off:

hay017.jpg

hay023.jpg

Back