1/6 heath/Joker head sculpt interrogation scene WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for the compliments, I'm glad you like it. I'm a fan of Heath's phenomenal performace as well. I'm trying to out do myself right now; we'll see what happens.

Sounds very very exciting - If I would have a guess - it'd be casting your joker heads in silicone and going the punched hair route - am I close?

Seeing some of your epic heads with that kind of treatment to the hair would be INSANE.

DSC04340.jpg

Jeez... his eyes here. This sculpt looks just flat-out amazing all over, but from certain angles it is just downright haunting.

Sounds very very exciting - If I would have a guess - it'd be casting your joker heads in silicone and going the punched hair route - am I close?

Seeing some of your epic heads with that kind of treatment to the hair would be INSANE.

That would be my guess too. Look forward to seeing whatever it is anyway.

So amazing....I love it because it captures both Heath AND the Joker. Some sculpts seems to not be able to fully pull off both.

So amazing....I love it because it captures both Heath AND the Joker. Some sculpts seems to not be able to fully pull off both.

Yeah, exactly. That's just what I thought when I first saw it. It really just amazes me how life-like it is.

That's when you know you've got a killer headsculpt. When it actually looks like the actor, not just the character. If you could take that sculpt away, repaint it and use it as Heath in a different movie (which you could to an extent) then it's bloody spot on!

That's when you know you've got a killer headsculpt. When it actually looks like the actor, not just the character. If you could take that sculpt away, repaint it and use it as Heath in a different movie (which you could to an extent) then it's bloody spot on!

Totally. That's exactly it.

I'm new to these forums and after doing some research on a custom 1/6 Joker sculpt, Adam's work always pops up everywhere. It is so amazing. I've seen the other two from artists like BobbyC and Monkeyrobotmaster, and they are great, and including the new Hot Toys Joker 2.0 and the previous ones, for me Adam's is still the best. I regret so much not knowing about his work before. It looks so real with the hair and the makeup. I know his inbox is full, and is very hard to get a hold of him, but I wish he could still do a commission of this wonderful Joker head. It's totally worth it. I doubt someone would be interested in selling it, if you do, please pm me.

Back