1/6 heath/Joker head sculpt interrogation scene WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cough it up, who here got it? :D Adam offered to sell it for that to me before it went back up, so that's why it was my highest bid but I probably would've gone more if I really wanted it. That means buying another joker etc to put it on though, so wasn't too keen on that

It was actually me who got it, lol. I've never spent that much on any one thing before, but it was totally worth it. As soon as I get it and get it set up, I'll try and take pictures for you guys and post em' here.

No doubt. Adam's amazing. And I'll definitely get those pics for you all. I'll get it set up next to my bank robber and policeman Joker's. It'll be fun!

Gosh, I don't know, lol. I'll have to think about it. Maybe try the two different looks to see which I think looks better. Or which you guys think looks better. Of course, since the sculpt is actually from the interrogation scene, it'd be more accurate to have him in just the shirt and vest. What do you think I should do?

Well i'd actually just have him in the interrogation setup, and I would get Batman79's amazing interrogation dio to set him up inside, such a super sculpt deserves a super display

This piece NEEDS to be interrogation set up real;y in my opinion.

Would look ace with any set up though lets be honest. :lol

Serious congrats wbss21! :rock

Wow congratz!
These headsculpt seems to be fantastic! The paintjob is fantastic :)
Can't wait to see your pics dude ^^

Back