1/6 heath/Joker head sculpt interrogation scene WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm wondering who has repainted this head?
I don't think that it's adam's Job :)

Easily his best one ever. Link us up if it goes back up, I'm sure I could find some room for it :p I'd even trade or sell one of mine for that masterpiece! Who owns it, Adam himself?

I would say if your going to spend the money you might as well try and beg Bobby C to make a few more 1:6 Joker sculpts.

I love Bobby's work, but I already have two Joker sculpts with that expression and don't need another one, no matter how realistic it is. I prefer the personality in Adam's sculpts to the realism of Bobby's. They're more unique to me. I'm also not totally sold on Bobby's hair technique.

I need to do some more work on my painting to match Adam's technique, because the way he makes it look so much like makeup is unreal.

the auction was ended early for whatever reason. Im guessing imarsqd1 reported the seller for using his images.

By the evidences, the seller is imarsqd1. With one day to finish, the head had 11 bids, then It was closed. When I saw for the last time time it was in the $100,00 mark.

Last edited:
I love Bobby's work, but I already have two Joker sculpts with that expression and don't need another one, no matter how realistic it is. I prefer the personality in Adam's sculpts to the realism of Bobby's. They're more unique to me. I'm also not totally sold on Bobby's hair technique.

I need to do some more work on my painting to match Adam's technique, because the way he makes it look so much like makeup is unreal.

:goodpost: that's exactly how I feel

By the evidences, the seller is imarsqd1. With one day to finish, the head had 11 bids, then It was closed. When I saw for the last time time it was in the $100,00 mark.

Well if it is Adam, he either changed his mind or eBay ended it due to copyright breach.

Are you guys sure the seller is Adam? If so, he problably ended the auction.

If the seller isn't Adam, then no wonder it was ended.

Not sure it was Adam I actually doubt it was - I think maybe someone got a hold of the pictures somehow and tried to scam, but hey no point speculating, I would love to have a chance to bid for that masterpiece.

Highly doubt ebay ended it - very rare for that to happen with custom sculpts in my experience...

Happens a hell of a lot more than you'd expect bud.

Definitely Adam. Or else, where would those new pics have come from? We only ever had that initial one here.

Back