1/6 heath/Joker head sculpt interrogation scene WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow! i'd like to *gasm*
like i was saying, i'd like to get one too *gasm*

that's the best facepaint, hair, nuff said of Ledger's

it's like Bruce Lee from Enterbay, except much much *gasm* better

seriously though, i want one.

incredible. that makes me sick to the stomach, of how good it is. amazingggggggg! ill buy one lol! especially in 1/6th, the detail is freakin .......words can not describe

Looks really good. The only thing I would recommend would be, if you could, either shrinking the entire nose a little bit or making it less elongated. He resembles Jimmy Durante right now. Everything else looks fantastic, but the nose throws it off.

Looks really good. The only thing I would recommend would be, if you could, either shrinking the entire nose a little bit or making it less elongated. He resembles Jimmy Durante right now. Everything else looks fantastic, but the nose throws it off.

Now that you mention it, once the nose is fixed it would be a dead-on likeness. Still excellent none the less.

hi guys i am new here...... I just saw the picture and was awed... can the sculptor/artist PLEASE kindly reply to all our responses?!?! We ALLL want this head!! This head is so awesome!!!!!! I really hope you could sell us one ..

Back