1/6 funky coloured socks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats great news chris. thanks. if you could put me down for one pair of the tubes and one of the full socks. how are you feeling?

Hey buddy,

Been waiting to hear back from you for a number of weeks, sent a few emails too which seem to be acting up again, tried sending some pm's which told me your inbox was full- hope everything is ok - looking forward to getting the costume buddy!!

Sean

Hey Chris - is everything ok? Still waiting for you to get back to me!

I didn't know he was on an accident. I hope he's doing fine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Just realized people were wondering what happened to me. Thank you very much for taking care. :duff

Lets make a long story short because I dont like to post everything on the internet. I had a car accident involving me an a truck last year. It wasnt a simple crash but it wasnt really as terrible as it sounds. I was recovering for about 3 month. After that my health condition changed dramatically due to other reasons I dont want to post here. I have realized that any kind of pressure wasnt good for my condition and the healing process, therefore I have decided to click the log out button. I am still recovering, but I am in the final process now. Summed up I had some pretty bad months but came out stronger and thats everything that is important. I have proposed to my girl and we will marry on June 21/22. Expect me to come back somewhere after that. Before I come back to the Freaks board I really want to be back in life. My rehab is finished on June 15 so I think somewhere around July I will be back. Please excuse me for logging out and not looking back but sometimes the real life is just more important.

As for people asking for the socks, I originally intended to do another run last year. Unfortunatly things came out different. However I still do have the fabric and will still do them, but only when my condition is going to allow it. I expect this to be somewhere in August or September. At the moment I wouldnt be able to do such detailed work. Maybe even earlier it all depends on my condition when I am finally home. :)

I also screwed up big time with WGP. I need to solve this somewhere this year. Rick, Sean if you guys are reading this, I highly apologise. I will contact you as soon as I am back (as mentioned before most likely in July) to explain myself and we can see how to move on. This is a wonderful hobby and you are doing a terrific job. Sorry that I was causing trouble for you.

Please everybody understand I will now log out again. Please dont send any requests for socks, suspenders, kidneys or whatever. I am still not recovered and will most likely not answer to anything. Its not because I dont like you or because I am an arrogant assclown, its because I am focused to get back in shape. Highly looking forward to seeing you all again.

All the best!

Regards,

Chris

Glad to hear you are fine. Congrats on the wedding :duff.

I'll be waiting for your return.

Just saw this! Glad to hear things are getting better Chris. :wave

Congratulations on your Wedding! Hope everything went fine! :D

Take care man, and get back here soon. I am sure a lot of people missed you (and your socks! :lol) :duff :hi5:

Just realized people were wondering what happened to me. Thank you very much for taking care. :duff

Lets make a long story short because I dont like to post everything on the internet. I had a car accident involving me an a truck last year. It wasnt a simple crash but it wasnt really as terrible as it sounds. I was recovering for about 3 month. After that my health condition changed dramatically due to other reasons I dont want to post here. I have realized that any kind of pressure wasnt good for my condition and the healing process, therefore I have decided to click the log out button. I am still recovering, but I am in the final process now. Summed up I had some pretty bad months but came out stronger and thats everything that is important. I have proposed to my girl and we will marry on June 21/22. Expect me to come back somewhere after that. Before I come back to the Freaks board I really want to be back in life. My rehab is finished on June 15 so I think somewhere around July I will be back. Please excuse me for logging out and not looking back but sometimes the real life is just more important.

As for people asking for the socks, I originally intended to do another run last year. Unfortunatly things came out different. However I still do have the fabric and will still do them, but only when my condition is going to allow it. I expect this to be somewhere in August or September. At the moment I wouldnt be able to do such detailed work. Maybe even earlier it all depends on my condition when I am finally home. :)

I also screwed up big time with WGP. I need to solve this somewhere this year. Rick, Sean if you guys are reading this, I highly apologise. I will contact you as soon as I am back (as mentioned before most likely in July) to explain myself and we can see how to move on. This is a wonderful hobby and you are doing a terrific job. Sorry that I was causing trouble for you.

Please everybody understand I will now log out again. Please dont send any requests for socks, suspenders, kidneys or whatever. I am still not recovered and will most likely not answer to anything. Its not because I dont like you or because I am an arrogant assclown, its because I am focused to get back in shape. Highly looking forward to seeing you all again.

All the best!

Regards,

Chris

Hey Chris,

Good to see you are doing ok - only just saw this post!

No worries about past issues, if you want to continue with the project that was started - awesome, if not, no harm no foul :1-1:

Sorry to hear of your situation Chris. Hope it changes ASAP.

Sent a request for socks before I saw this. Sorry about that.

Best regards,

Darran.

Back