• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/6 Figures For Sale or Trade UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers for accepting the request! Phone died before I could post a reply earlier!

Group is growing steadily and lots of things being sold and traded WITHOUT FEES click the link under my sig and join up, thanks!

Friday night bumpage - please click the link below my page and join up.

a great little group that is forever growing. Both sellers and buyers saving money everyday :)

hiya guys please click the link below my sig and join up to the facebook page. lots of people benefiting on here now!

again thanks to those who have joined already. please click the link at the bottom of my sig and join up! thank you

Go on then, one more bump. Click the link below my sig and join. A UK based group for buying, selling and trading figures!

one more bump. Click the link below my sig and join. A UK based group for buying, selling and trading figures!

Back