1/6 Episode 3 Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan custom Head Sculpts - INIGOU

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put me down for two complete figures my friend, just the way you have them, no need to change a thing, I think he looks perfect! I'd like to get one normal and one with the sith face both to display on my shelf.

The sith version
7baf7c2e2eb56268e7919959b8353cb9.jpg

a7110c267003e53b7a4fb094773abdff.jpg

be0c5c19bd42aec45093416638fcc3ff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I absolutely want to get these figures, or at the very least painted heads. I would love the option of getting two separate figures made one being the normal Anakin and the other a sith Anakin.

Hi everyone.
This head was made as a commission for a client who has released a short run of a full figure set.
I´m not a tailor so the costume was made by other (dont know who).
The total amount of figures for sale should were around 20. That was our agreement and i´m not allowed to sell.
I will probably release a new version of the head in the future, improved or tweaked.

Many thanks for your interest.

Put me down for one normal, and one Sith head sculpt, both fully painted my friend :) Thank you so much.

Anyone have one of these figures that wants to sell it? I would like to get one very very badly. What did they originally sell for?

yup that's what I heard too. I want to get one normal one and one sith one. I need an Anakin in my collection.

is anyone else doing custom Anakin sculpts or costume parts? Also what is a good body for an Anakin figure?

Since it will be a while until HT does Anakin I'd definitely be interested in the new and improved head sculpts. Two Anakins and an Obi Wan. While you're at it maybe you can make a Geonosis Padme, Qui-Gon and Mace Windu. Those are my main wants from the PT anyway.

Last edited:
Back