1/6 Episode 3 Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan custom Head Sculpts - INIGOU

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty nice stuff. I think if u changed the top lip on anikin it would be much better. That is what is throwing off the likeness.

I've got an Anakin but it's the factory head sculpt which as everyone in the 1/6 custom community knows is rubbish. I just keep him in his box because I don't know what to do with him, I was thinking about doing a custom on him, like putting some black clone armour on under his robes & a custom black phase 1 clone helmet (replacing the neck post of course) I might still do this as I've noticed that no-one else has (I do LOVE to stray from the Canon) What do you think? Opinions please...

I would seriously pay decent money for these, as I haven't bought either Anakin or Obi due to them having poor headsculpts/likeness issues.

Hi!
Here are some pics of my 1/6 Episode 3 Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan custom Head Sculpts i made for Sean, a friend.
Head Sculpt painted by him.
Obi is only a teaser. Will be fully revealed soon.
Are not for sale, only for sharing :)
Hope you like them!!

1/6 Anakin Skywalker Head Sculpt por inigou, en Flickr

1/6 Obi-Wan Kenobi Head Sculpt por inigou, en Flickr

I got my Anakin in the mail today and let me say holy **** it's AMAZING!!!!! I can not wait for Obi Wan to follow.

I got my Anakin in the mail today and let me say holy **** it's AMAZING!!!!! I can not wait for Obi Wan to follow.
Great! So you got the full figure from sagabeyond? And could you post some pics? Thanks!

Great! So you got the full figure from sagabeyond? And could you post some pics? Thanks!

1b611668854e80dd4ad66889a80b6837.jpg
5642410185ebf64f60dc50c92763a0f9.jpg
5a1125b9342a3a3fbf27b04717f2ab4b.jpg

This is mine. My picture taking skills do not do this thing Justice.

1b611668854e80dd4ad66889a80b6837.jpg
5642410185ebf64f60dc50c92763a0f9.jpg
5a1125b9342a3a3fbf27b04717f2ab4b.jpg

This is mine. My picture taking skills do not do this thing Justice.
Looks great. So you bought this from sagabeyond? We had some misunderstood. I thought he won't sold it. Now is fixed but would like to have it controlled. Thanks!

Fantastic customs and congrats, spiderbo!

I'd love to have that Sith version. Love the yellow eyes and expression on that one.

Thanks for all your comments.
I probalby will make another version of the sculpt in the future and put it for sale. If you are interested, stay tunned.

Yes! Amazing Job inigou! Is there a list we can put our names on? I would definitely love to buy an anakin sculpt from you. Both of them! Do you just put it on the sideshow body or are you planning on selling the entire figure?

Back