1:6 Emperor Palpatine Experiment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok... Some folks are saying they are getting shipping notices so I decided to fire up the experiment thread.

:emperor

Never put anything in for this.

2009-12-18 00:00:00

Mine is at item shipping soon but I've got my throne on the same order that may be why.

Gotcha on the list. Mine has been on Shipping Soon but I think I will only update for items which have shipped this time around since SS seems to have done a weird thing this time with the Shipping Soon statuses (mine has been on Item Shipping Soon since April).

Just outta curiosity, why does yours say "2009-12-18 00:00:00" while most people's have an "18" were you have the first set of "00"?

Well here's a strange turn of events. I ordered Palps and his chair together, but just the throne is shipping to me!

Scheduled Delivery: 23-August-2010

I called an asked about it, since I ordered them together in hopes of receiving them at the same time. I didn't want an empty chair.

They actually CANCELLED my Emperor and re-ordered him "in-house" for me. So, I'm still getting him, but just not for a few weeks.

Palps' new order date and time are:

2010-04-01 00:00:00 Ex

I put myself on the waitlist,
It got converted,
I ended up cancelling,
Then Wor-Gar went ahead and posted his amazing pics and dang it, I got pulled back in...
Ordered again.

sigh...

Back