1:6 Emperor Palpatine Experiment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you have me mistaken for Batty. :lecture

I was just thinking of your bad luck when you run the experiment threads, but you're right, poor Batty'll be dead last no matter, which is odd, I get my stuff before Batty and shouldn't our stuff ships to the same basic area.

yes- cancelled mine and i expect a lot of those cancellations will be non us :emperor

Too true.

I'm hanging on to my exclusive at the moment but it's looking more and morelikely to get the chop.

When Sideshow closed the EU warehouse a figure of $7 freight was put about as the basic shipping cost for a 1:6 figure to the UK.

When I contacted Ss recently to check this, I was quoted $35 freight + £10 Fed Ex handling fee + VAT

Means the Excusive Emperor will cost me £95GBP against £72.50GBP for the regular through a UK dealer. That's a lot of cash for an extra head (and unfortunately I think the extra head makes this figure!)

Don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming Sideshow for shutting the warehouse if it made good business sense to them, but how many international sales will it ultimately cost?

Sorry guys, went off on one there and there's a thread for that eleswhere! Suffice to say the old mans (second) head is on the block!

:peace DG

I imagine some of the cancellations could be tied to more EU customers finding out what getting direct from Sideshow costs them since the closing of the EU warehouse, and upon realizing the new expenses, probably opting the Ex. items not worth the extra money.

Back