1:6 Ellen Ripley Portrait (New Pictures Added 9/9/2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Ellen Ripley Portrait

Very nicely done. I can't wait to see the Alien /Aliens versions, so I can replace the HT one.

Great work.
Can't wait to see the Aliens version.
But from the A3 head i think i'm onboard.

As a previous freak asked do you sell painted head too?
Thanks

***UPDATE***CHECK OUT ALIENS (ALIEN 2) PAINTED VERSION ON PAGE 8
Picture025.jpg

Aliens Version unpainted:

Picture019.jpg

Picture020.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Last edited:

Wow!
That looks very very nice dude.
Looking forward to owning one, along with Alien Ripley!

It was a bit of a silly hairstyle wasn't it? She looked much cooler in Alien 3.

However for our purposes I expect this Aliens sculpt is more important. Looking great.

Very NICE!!! :clap

I'm curious though if you're gonna offer one that will be compatible with the HT body? That bit of neck on the sculpt may make the replacement difficult for those swapping out their HT Ripley head.

Eager to see A L I E N Ripley next. That's the one I'd personally like to make if I can find the right flight suit.

Thanks for offering such great work, Josh!

That Aliens Ripley is fantastic! It should be a nice replacement for the HT head.

I'm in for a Aliens hs but it would need to be already compatble to an ht body is that possible?

Very NICE!!! :clap

I'm curious though if you're gonna offer one that will be compatible with the HT body? That bit of neck on the sculpt may make the replacement difficult for those swapping out their HT Ripley head.

Eager to see A L I E N Ripley next. That's the one I'd personally like to make if I can find the right flight suit.

Thanks for offering such great work, Josh!

We can definitely take the neck down if that is what folks would prefer

Well, most female bodies, including HT's, have necks, so it would be better if you made the head sculpt compatible with those types of bodies.

Making the head sculpt able to use the Hot Toys Sarah Connors body
for example would be perfect.

Does anybody have an extra HT Ripley body they would like to trade? Please PM me if you do.

Wow great job on the Ripleys! Your really got the detail down perfect. I want one of each!!

Do the original HT ripley body and Sarah connor or Abigail Whistler bodies type have similar neck joints?

Back