1/6 Dragon Toys - Batman & Robin - Dr. Zero (Mr Freeze) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
rrKBxQ1.jpg
TWoV8hG.jpg
KfqwJrJ.jpg
uRMVALo.jpg

z8db6Kt.jpg
y9n1dZy.jpg
scec4jN.jpg
X5ZAGrC.jpg
Ulmr6tq.jpg
obvCudv.jpg
2tguDFw.jpg
iKZixQk.jpg
FqOOmm4.jpg
L4fpxx7.jpg
TZ3PK4n.jpg

Last edited:
Ah... no wonder Mars posted its Freeze render again.

This doesn't look great... but I do like the light-up/glowing effect... and with Mars going dark on its Q&A regarding Bat villains this may very well be the only Mr. Freeze we get. Pending price, like Eternal's Penguin, I'll likely buy.

Never noticed that Mr.Freeze's boots are so different form one another. Looks cool, especially witht he goggles and wings.

Not sure where they got design or idea for the right foot - I can only see him wearing the style on the left foot. Interesting choice there!

As are the enormous shoulder pads - they are comically out of scale.

Such a weird, weird choice to have odd feet. All the other design elements of the suit armour are perfectly accurate, if indeed a little out of proportion in places. So it's strange to have that one foot completely off.

You know…this is the first time that I’m noticing that even the Freeze suit has nips in this movie. I didn’t notice it until I saw the glow in the dark photos for the figure.
View attachment 664095
Makes sense; he's cold all the time. It's bound to get nippy in that suit.

This looks quite crap tbo and the shoulders are laughably oversized, which throws the entire figure off. Asymmetrical boot design because... who knows?

Dragon Toys are making that wonky looking Sauron as well. They seem to epitomise the quality that we used to associate with 3P figures. However, times have changed and we now expect better than they appear to capable of offering.

Upon closer inspection, it's even more inaccurate than I thought.
Freeze Compare.jpg

It's like Mr Freeze designed from a memory of the prop suit or with just a few glancing views to get the generalities down.

Lots of missing or incorrect armour details, proportions and shaping off all over the place, wrong textures, and misinterpretted features.

I can't support this level of close-enoughery.

Last edited:
Yeah, alot right but so much wrong. More than anything its the oversized shoulder armor that throws the entire figure off.

No way to know what Dragon Toy will actually deliver. I should sit this one out and see upon release... but I just don't see Mars revealing one any time soon. In fact, if anything, now they will put their own Freeze on the back-burner until some time after the delivery of this figure.

I actually like this design better than the movie version - it adds a bit of menacing Judge Dredd feel to it. Looks great to me, but then again I always like it in the comics when each artist has his or her take on a villain.

Back