Action Figure 1/6 Dragon Age Inquisition Alstair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, this figure is based on his appearance in Inquisition rather than Origins, but it STILL doesn't look like him.

tumblr_ngmo0fJ4DB1qgtcg1o1_500.jpg

So did ANYONE end up buying this?

I finally started playing Inquisition a month ago and I'm just in love with it. Such an amazing game. And I adore DA in general. So I'm pretty bummed the first and only 1/6 figure out there for it looks like a hot mess. I'm guessing it's selling poorly tbh, which means there's no chance for future characters....

Ugh. Depressing. It's such a great game.

You deserve better, Dragon Age. :monkey2

Y'know....he actually looks awfully creepy...

just got mine but i'm waiting for the weekend for an unboxing with two other non-collector person who would be very vocal since they play dragon age.

Ugh. Depressing. It's such a great game.

You deserve better, Dragon Age. :monkey2

Y'know....he actually looks awfully creepy...

Agreed. :( It's also baffling to me that they would make a figure of someone who only made a brief cameo in the game.

I know Alistair is loved by fans, but I think they should have chosen characters from the actual Inquisition first. Personally, I would have loved to see figures of Cassie, Bull and Viv.

Agreed. :( It's also baffling to me that they would make a figure of someone who only made a brief cameo in the game.

I know Alistair is loved by fans, but I think they should have chosen characters from the actual Inquisition first. Personally, I would have loved to see figures of Cassie, Bull and Viv.

Dorian and Solas are my top two wants from Inquisition.

I have a feeling we won't see any more figures, which is a shame. It's easy enough (although pricy) to commission sculpts, but the clothing...ugh.

anybody has this figure? could you take a pic of the shield handles? i'm wondering if threezero screwed up on mine or is the bigger handle supposed to be on the right side instead of the left

I'd say 3Zero screwd up the entire production of the shield handles.
They looked wrong even on their official photos:

902384-product-feature-990x600.jpg

Not a good start at all.
Nothing says Dragon Age about this figure.

Yep. :(

I keep hoping Gaming Heads will at least release some more DA statues, but even they fumbled with their first piece imo. Should have been Morrigan in her classic costume instead of that awful gown.

i'm just hoping there'll be others now that alistair is out of the way.
seems like bioware pushed threezero into making alistair first? seems the only reason he's in almost every merchandising.

Alright, having just finished Inquisition (and Trespasser) last night, I would just like to add that it's borderline criminally stupid that they did an Alistair figure first. I honestly thought he'd show up again, but no, that 2 minute blip is all I got (at least in my playthrough).

They should have started with Morrigan or Solas.

Sorry for the thread-necro, but in case anyone is interested in picking this up on the cheap, ThinkGeek currently has it on sale for $99.99: https://www.thinkgeek.com/product/imju/

I picked it up at this price last week, and as usual with Threezero figures, I find myself impressed by the tailored part of the outfit, mixed on the accessories (I agree that the shield handles seem to be reversed and don't work super-well), and sadly negative about the headsculpt. As with their Shepard, the headsculpt isn't that bad; it just doesn't look at all like who it is supposed to look like.

(Honestly, it almost makes me wonder if they were originally planning to start things off with an Anders from DA2 sculpt; if you resculpted the hair it could make for a pretty spot-on Anders.)

Back