1/6 Double Play - Walking Dead Zombie Warrior (Daryl Dixon)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've taken the decision to make an hair implant...:wink1:

Did you see this one on ebay yet

P6193928_zpsdec90ac6.jpg

bought already 15 days ago.... ;)
from the same seller I've bought a new custom poncho too..better than the double play figure..
but about the head I am not sure it will be released with the same paint job as the image shown

I have bought a black widow head and the paint job was very bad very different from the pics

Thanks, I'm thinking of reworking my Rick, I'm thinking a different body and maybe a new shirt and boots.

:clap Sick shelf SKULL and the bashes look fantastic brotha. Congrats on the new Daryl and definitely get rid of the ACI Christian body and pickup a Tonto body for Rick :)

I was thinking of using that body with long ankle pegs, but I think I want to try the sideshow Drake body now, might be more fitting.

I finally broke down and got one of these, my local shop was delayed for months on getting theirs so I cancelled it then today found one on Amazon for $119.99 so I got it. They seem to be drying up unless they plan on releasing another wave down the road. Wish the head was better but this will do until the 3zero version gets released then I may try to pick up one of their headsculpts and maybe the poncho to put on the DP one.

Just picked up a few parts of this figure. I must say I am impressed with the tailoring. Especially the pants and leather vest are extremly well done. Shoes are crap. Crossbow is very well don too. From a short comparisson it looks to be pretty accurate minus the decals. I will try to find some graphics and add them to the crossbow. Did not biy the sculpt or body. Just the parts that I likes. Now I am debating what body I can use for him. People were using a Bruce Lee body for Rick but this appears not to be the right proportion for Daryl. At the moment I am leaning towards a Headplay muscular body or Hot Toys Tonto. The arms of Tonto look better, but I dont like the Torso being one piece...

Update - turns out the seller did not have this figure in stock so my order got cancelled! Anybody know of a place that has this for a decent price? I sure won't pay ebay prices for this piece but would like to have it as a stand in until 3zero releases their version.

I finally broke down and got one of these, my local shop was delayed for months on getting theirs so I cancelled it then today found one on Amazon for $119.99 so I got it. They seem to be drying up unless they plan on releasing another wave down the road. Wish the head was better but this will do until the 3zero version gets released then I may try to pick up one of their headsculpts and maybe the poncho to put on the DP one.

Just picked up a few parts of this figure. I must say I am impressed with the tailoring. Especially the pants and leather vest are extremly well done. Shoes are crap. Crossbow is very well don too. From a short comparisson it looks to be pretty accurate minus the decals. I will try to find some graphics and add them to the crossbow. Did not biy the sculpt or body. Just the parts that I likes. Now I am debating what body I can use for him. People were using a Bruce Lee body for Rick but this appears not to be the right proportion for Daryl. At the moment I am leaning towards a Headplay muscular body or Hot Toys Tonto. The arms of Tonto look better, but I dont like the Torso being one piece...

Well I think the best body would be ether a TTM19 or a knock-off of that body, The tonto body is a bruce lee body:lecture

How did this company get away with making this figure without having the license. Just giving it another name ain't fooling anyone that it isn't Daryl.

Back