• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 1/6 Display Stands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that Luke base is awesome!

Have you ever thought of doing a wood deck base, Coco? With the new Jack Sparrow showing up, it got me thinking about my other Sparrow figures that are on basic HT stands

that Luke base is awesome!

Have you ever thought of doing a wood deck base, Coco? With the new Jack Sparrow showing up, it got me thinking about my other Sparrow figures that are on basic HT stands

No, but it's doable. You thinking of a ship deck type look?

yessir! I have a real wood replacement for the cheap foam deck HT used for the DX06 but don't have the room for that whole set up plus rudder so a nice smaller ship deck look would be cool.

With HT offering only that big dio stand I can see doing a regular sized ship deck stand in the future. I've been wanting to make a Sparrow stand for a while now anyways.

With HT offering only that big dio stand I can see doing a regular sized ship deck stand in the future. I've been wanting to make a Sparrow stand for a while now anyways.

nice! :duff: will be awesome to give it that premium feel with the EF metallic nameplates and your stand :rock those two together have really enhanced the overall presentation of my figures, Coco. Really amazing job :clap: will have to get more as money permits!

I've got about 10 Yoda bases ready for decals so as soon as I get them from EF then I can start shipping.

IMG_0644.jpg

The Death Trooper Deluxe and Chirrut Deluxe stands will be getting the same treatment as seen in the preview pic below.

IMG_0635.jpg

Are you going to have any grassy/ach-to ish stands soon? I'd love to pick some up for Resistance Rey.. Also, do you think you'd ever do just like a "Star Destroyer Floor" base lol. Might be kinda boring, but I think it would look cool for characters like Kylo and Pilots, etc..

If you have grassy ones, I'd be down for one of those and a couple snow..

Are you going to have any grassy/ach-to ish stands soon? I'd love to pick some up for Resistance Rey.. Also, do you think you'd ever do just like a "Star Destroyer Floor" base lol. Might be kinda boring, but I think it would look cool for characters like Kylo and Pilots, etc..

If you have grassy ones, I'd be down for one of those and a couple snow..

I don't have any grassy ones yet. I think I'm gonna tweak that one a bit first.

I make a Death Star base that I use for a lot of figures including the Tie Pilot. Maybe that would work?

IMG_9184.JPG

IMG_9195.jpg

Those do look pretty cool. Hmm, I'll have to pick up the grassy one for sure though when you have something available!!

Sure. What would the Star Destroyer Floor base look like?
On second thought, it looks like they're literally just a plain black or silver floor depending on the movie haha..

Hmm, maybe some kind of like.. scorched crash site kind of base would be cool. Just trying to think of something that works for pilots that isn't just black lol

Do you have, or when will you have, the droid sand/black base? Also what's the eta on the Jabba's palace base... could do with one for my Boushh (and maybe even for Bib)?

Back