• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 1/6 Display Stands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Display Bases for 1/6 Figures

Custom display base for a fellow boardie.

IMG_9072.JPG

And my Tie Pilot stand.

IMG_9056.JPG

PM sent about the TIE pilot stand.

Sent from the Death Star communication division.

Coco...I can't pm you. I was looking for your PayPal details to place an order.

Coco...I can't pm you. I was looking for your PayPal details to place an order.

I sent some info earlier today about online shipping quotes to Ireland. Did you get that?

Just an idea... but is it possible to make the snow covers, but have them droop over the sides a bit to make it look more like melted snow or something, rather than just white sitting on top?

Also, how is the green base coming? I'd like to get something Ach-To ish for Rey! And maybe 3 snow bases..

Just an idea... but is it possible to make the snow covers, but have them droop over the sides a bit to make it look more like melted snow or something, rather than just white sitting on top?

Also, how is the green base coming? I'd like to get something Ach-To ish for Rey! And maybe 3 snow bases..

Great idea but I can't extend it over the edge the way I make these. Would look cool though.

I haven't done any work in the Resistance Rey base yet. Hopefully soon though. I'd like to make the design work for the Scout Trooper too.

Today I received the fantastic bases for the droids and Jawas and the snow base for Finn. As nice as they look in pictures, they look amazing in person.

R2 and 3PO honestly look fantastic on the classy base. The base gives them an almost miniature Premium Format look.

Coco Droid Base.jpg

As for the Jawas, which I received just a few days ago, the great looking base is a must-have. The garbage floppy bodies can't hold themselves up, let alone on the ridiculous peg stand that SS included. Coco's classy Jawa base should be part of everyone's Jawa display.

Coco Jawa Base.jpg

I haven't had a chance to set up Finn on his snow base but I can already see that it will be another winner.

Thanks for offering these, Coco!

Awesome pics! Thanks for posting, F&F! And thank you so much for the write up! I'm glad you like the them. :rock

ORDER UPDATES:

JonEl - I was able to get a good start on your order and I got the decals ordered from EF. I'll post pics of them when I get the rest painted.

j14 - Your Tie and AT AT DRIVER stands are done. Just waiting on the decal order from EF to get here and they'll be ready to ship.

The Force Awakens hex stand topper. I thought these would be nice, especially for Han and Chewie. I can make them in a trampled sand for the troops landing on Jakku, drifting sands for Rey in the deserts of Jakku or black for a generic look. I'll even be doing a version for Finn and the Riot Atroopets face off on Takodana.

They just sit on top and are easily removeable.

View attachment 289263
View attachment 289259
View attachment 289260
View attachment 289261
Hi, would you be able to do something similar to this but with Batman Returns symbol and label, and the removable snow? Thanks.
Looks good!

I'm dininking around with a mossy, earthy type finish, more for Yoda and Luke although it'd work for Rey I bet, but haven't quite nailed it down yet.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Thanks for the awesome stands, Coco!

20170121_100206.jpg

:rock Great pic! I'm glad you like them!

Hi, would you be able to do something similar to this but with Batman Returns symbol and label, and the removable snow? Thanks.

I'm not quite sure of the question, CB. I can make a snow top stand and order a Batman Returns name decal from EF if that's what you're asking.

:rock Great pic! I'm glad you like them!

I'm not quite sure of the question, CB. I can make a snow top stand and order a Batman Returns name decal from EF if that's what you're asking.
But in addition to that, would you be able to do an Batman returns symbol on the base instead of the Star Wars one that is shown with your Finn figure? Thanks!

But in addition to that, would you be able to do an Batman returns symbol on the base instead of the Star Wars one that is shown with your Finn figure? Thanks!

I don't make the decals but I can make a hexagon shaped snow base with a decal holder on it and then you can order the Batman Returns decal from EVILFACE here:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...h-circle-hell-stand-decals-updated-1-6-a.html

Back