• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 1/6 Display Stands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kamino facility stand as requested by a fellow member.

49FFD8DD-A4CD-4967-B796-E541CB70F352.jpeg

4D5482AD-0063-4603-BC10-F7CDA6EDF8D3.jpeg

Nice! This is exactly what I have been looking for! You make these yourself?

"Detolf Riser anyone? Finally got around to making exactly what I wanted for my own cabinets. A riser with a full extension, ball bearing glide drawer. These are available for $135 plus shipping."

"Detolf Riser anyone? Finally got around to making exactly what I wanted for my own cabinets. A riser with a full extension, ball bearing glide drawer. These are available for $135 plus shipping."

Oh, man. I had to put that project on hold for now. One of these days I’ll get back to those risers though.

Ahhh! I love the Bats one too! I'd like to have that for my comic Bats. Saving that one. I literally have a folder on my PC of all the ones I like, so when I can finally make an order, I'll have all the references I need :lol

Yeah I like it too. Let me know if you decide to make one. I don't really care for the Parademon display since the stand makes Batman have to bend his knee to properly display him.

I’ll have to see about making that style. There’s so many I want to do. :lol

Ahhh! I love the Bats one too! I'd like to have that for my comic Bats. Saving that one. I literally have a folder on my PC of all the ones I like, so when I can finally make an order, I'll have all the references I need :lol

:D Just keep in mind, I plan on retiring in 20 years.

Hey man are you by chance still making the half detolf shelves you had listed on the 'bay? The listing I had in my cart has gone MIA. Thanks!

Back