• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 1/6 Display Stands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would buy multiples of a stone floor in Grayskull green for the Mondo figs.

I was gonna do this one in Grayskull green but didn’t have anything on hand to mix that color up. I’ll have to check on the purple. Problem is, because of the paint I use, I have to get custom colors by the gallon so I’d have to get a bunch of preorders going before it’s worth doing a special color like that.

Can you please post in the Mondo thread and see if you can get enough interest to move forward? I would definitely be in for multiple stands with nameplates. I would prefer a stone block floor in green for the heroes and purple for the villains.

Something like this if possible?

header.jpg

Are you still selling these and the nameplates/plaque with them? Specifically the Battle Droid Stand, Luke Rock stand, and Jundland Waste 3PO/R2 stands?

Any plans for a Mustafar styled base for HT Anakin and Kenobi? Do you take custom orders?

Can you please post in the Mondo thread and see if you can get enough interest to move forward? I would definitely be in for multiple stands with nameplates. I would prefer a stone block floor in green for the heroes and purple for the villains.

Something like this if possible?

View attachment 482472

Sure. I can start an interest thread too and see where it goes. I almost did the stone tile look to begin with but thought I’d keep the cost down with a regular stone cliff look. I think I might prefer the tile look to this also.

992D4094-5646-42EE-96A6-01D7FBE0CB51.jpeg

B96EA3B6-FC43-487A-BDA9-CD21DB6C0D73.jpeg

Are you still selling these and the nameplates/plaque with them? Specifically the Battle Droid Stand, Luke Rock stand, and Jundland Waste 3PO/R2 stands?

Any plans for a Mustafar styled base for HT Anakin and Kenobi? Do you take custom orders?

Yes, I’m still taking orders. I have a rectangular Battle Droid stand and a JW 3PO/R2 stand in stock right now. I’ve done a Mustafar type stand too.

2143B2D0-D6FD-4193-A3BC-C7EAA132A0DA.jpeg

A36D6C1E-06F4-480B-BE1C-05EF35AB8B83.jpeg

6BB3A217-D08B-4B25-A2E4-89751FF0D1C4.jpeg

My BTTF stand with a colorized plaque.

494F2D3B-E9DC-4150-922D-73DEFE89F4C4.jpeg

I can personally vouch for this stand. It's a an exquisite work of art.

Thanks, Joe!

Dude you are on to something with that lava stand...........

I’m hoping with practice I can reduce the time it takes to paint that lava. Right now it’s a bit of a chore to do that style.

Would you happen to have a Geonosis-esque red/orange sand base? I?m thinking about a base for a Blade Runner 2049 figure, so maybe something like this:
c6ec856e6412e2735de3b88e886cbf0e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would you happen to have a Geonosis-esque red/orange sand base? I?m thinking about a base for a Blade Runner 2049 figure, so maybe something like this:
c6ec856e6412e2735de3b88e886cbf0e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a Trampled Sand or Jundland Wastes style that would work but it’s your basic sand color.

Back