1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone had an issue where the cover for the Rhodey sits too far forward that it covers too much of his face when it’s flipped up? Does this make sense? And is there a fix?

Has anyone had an issue where the cover for the Rhodey sits too far forward that it covers too much of his face when it’s flipped up? Does this make sense? And is there a fix?

Yup, I know exactly what you mean. The faceplate sits really low on my Rhodey sculpt also almost as a visor covering his eyes. Might be the positioning of the magnets on the sculpt. Though I could not find a way to correct it on mine. I’ve been just leaving the faceplate on.

Yup, I know exactly what you mean. The faceplate sits really low on my Rhodey sculpt also almost as a visor covering his eyes. Might be the positioning of the magnets on the sculpt. Though I could not find a way to correct it on mine. I’ve been just leaving the faceplate on.

Yup, that’s it. I’ve done the same thing but then it annoys me when I walk by it and I can’t use the headpiece that the figure came with. I could see if I added some sort of aftermarket piece but this is something that was included. Kind of pisses me off

Does anyone have one of these amazing figures for sale? eBay prices are ridiculous right now. Please pm me!

Does anyone have one of these amazing figures for sale? eBay prices are ridiculous right now. Please pm me!
I just got one from a member here. And trust me tbe cheapest you'll find him is a little under $500 ...is an amazing peiece tho.

Just got this in. Amazing figure.

Just don't like the plastic swiveling machine gun holder on the back. It was difficult getting the gun into place and having to worry about a piece of plastic breaking wasn't something I enjoyed.

But as far as overall quality, maybe HT best.

The ratcheting hip/leg joints were a welcome surprise.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

DA261E4F-7D46-4C83-A90B-EF1A4C6344BA.jpg

Here’s my big gun :clap

I just ordered this bad boy with the 20% ebay code. Can't wait to receive him!

Does anyone know how often eBay puts out a random 20% off code? I wasn't able to purchase anything with it since I didn't find anything, but just curious for, as Terrence Howard (the OG War Machine) puts it, next time..

Does anyone know how often eBay puts out a random 20% off code? I wasn't able to purchase anything with it since I didn't find anything, but just curious for, as Terrence Howard (the OG War Machine) puts it, next time..
Pretty Rare.

Usually it is a code for more ebay bucks. Don't usually see 20% off anything.

Maybe they are changing though. I'll keep an eye out because that will change how I purchase figures potentially.

The coupons regardless are almost always flash sales, a couple days or less. So, you have to be on the lookout constantly.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Back