1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pre-ordered this at PCP back then when they had that 20% discount & got it for $310 shipped. Had to pay right away but it was worth the wait.

Pre-ordered this at PCP back then when they had that 20% discount & got it for $310 shipped. Had to pay right away but it was worth the wait.

I'm sorry, PCP? What is that? I was trying to figure out what acronym that stood for but couldn't. What store is that?

Also, great price! I paid $340.00 from eBay, which is still a fair price, just about $10 under suggested retail price so I'll take it!

[FONT=&quot]angeldust[/FONT]

2342307_o.gif

Hell ****ing yeah. I missed this guy.
Friggin' War Machine.
In my book the ONLY armor to deserve that name, as Mark 2 and 3 are just way too sleak looking and don't get me started on the Iron Patriot. Freakin' Power Ranger to me.
I think this is the only only figure I EVER regretted selling.
This is superior on every way.
Hefty, brutish looking, sturdy, all joints are super tight and so many are extendable.
I love it.
My favorite armor is back home.

20170201_171527.jpg

20170201_174410.jpg

Hell ****ing yeah. I missed this guy.
Friggin' War Machine.
In my book the ONLY armor to deserve that name, as Mark 2 and 3 are just way too sleak looking and don't get me started on the Iron Patriot. Freakin' Power Ranger to me.
I think this is the only only figure I EVER regretted selling.
This is superior on every way.
Hefty, brutish looking, sturdy, all joints are super tight and so many are extendable.
I love it.
My favorite armor is back home.

View attachment 320582

Congrats. Nice steelbook, too!

is their any place were i can get this figure warmachine for retail price? or a possible second batch?

is their any place were i can get this figure warmachine for retail price? or a possible second batch?

Nope, everywhere is sold out or has increased the price dramatically. I have no clue if a second batch will be made. I believe Hot Toys is lowering production numbers to prevent retailers from having tons of left over stock.

20bea42c8a9c3fe767452b9777583549.jpg

Definately one of my top figures. I was big time on the fence about it...I was done with Iron Man figures. But I decided to splurge on this (the WM MK3 as well). I'm glad I got it when I did. I am again on the fence about the IM MK6...but that one would be my very last IM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20bea42c8a9c3fe767452b9777583549.jpg

Definately one of my top figures. I was big time on the fence about it...I was done with Iron Man figures. But I decided to splurge on this (the WM MK3 as well). I'm glad I got it when I did. I am again on the fence about the IM MK6...but that one would be my very last IM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep telling myself that too....................but i don't belive it :lol

I think the DC MK7 if they make it will hopefully :pray: be my last one

Back