1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics again, Endo and Yoshi!
I think this figure doesn't show up on FOTY articles and vids (I voted for him on the forum one), because it's a re-release. Obviously, it's been re-tooled from ground up, but because the 1st version was a pretty nice figure as well, this new one doesn't seem to have the impact on the collector consciousness. But when you look at everything from sculpt (cheadle head and the armor in general), paint, articulation, and battle damaged parts, this really is one of the best figures HT has made. I'm just happy I never owned the first one, so there was never any doubt in my mind to pick this one up!

Great pics again, Endo and Yoshi!
I think this figure doesn't show up on FOTY articles and vids (I voted for him on the forum one), because it's a re-release. Obviously, it's been re-tooled from ground up, but because the 1st version was a pretty nice figure as well, this new one doesn't seem to have the impact on the collector consciousness. But when you look at everything from sculpt (cheadle head and the armor in general), paint, articulation, and battle damaged parts, this really is one of the best figures HT has made. I'm just happy I never owned the first one, so there was never any doubt in my mind to pick this one up!

I think this is a big part of it. I have 30 IM figs not including the ones i have on PO and one is the special version of this (white and Grey) and on the shelf it looks (IMO) as good as this one. The scuplt is the same as my Iron Patriot and MKII. So it's nothing we have not seen before just heavier, better proportions and accessories. I still love it but if i had to pick an all time best that HT has done it would be between the DX06 or DX11. Just my opinion :peace I am an IM nut so I obviously is still think this war machine is awesome.

:chase

Nah, man. I thought it showed the base itself would come down too, but I looked it up wrong.

Finished my review, over at my small site:
Hot Toys - MMS331-D13 - Iron Man 2 - War Machine Mark 1 Diecast @ Tim K´s Figure Photography Crate

Hope you come over for a visit. :wave

Anyway, here are my pics, hope you like´em:
Great photos! I'd be interested to know how you got the correct air force logos on it though? Did you remove the factory applied logos and print your own decals?

Deadpool: Rhodey, Rhodey, Rhodes, Hey Rhodey, Rhodey Machine, Rho...
War Machine: I will not be your Valentine, Wade! We've got a job to do. Concentrate.

IMG_0464.JPG

Great photos! I'd be interested to know how you got the correct air force logos on it though? Did you remove the factory applied logos and print your own decals?

Thanks, man. :)
Yes, I rubbed that off with acetone-free nail polish, which diesn´t attack the material, or color.
Those are not mine. I got the set by boardmember Firebird.

Awesome! Love the photos, Breadstickman! My birthday can't come soon enough! (I have to wait until the 28th to open this figure)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much was the retail for this? And what's a fair price to pay for one now? Looks really great compared to the plastic version.

How much was the retail for this? And what's a fair price to pay for one now? Looks really great compared to the plastic version.

Not sure if it's still on waitlist on ssc but most retailers are sold out. I think it's still available in popcultcha but the price has been jacked up. Ebay prices are even worst.

Back