1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No doubt, it's a great looking figure. Played my cards wrong... with Christmas coming and their inventory still showing a healthy 24(+), I decided to hold off until after the holidays while keeping a close eye on their inventory. Didn't expect it to literally sell out within hours today.
Same here. I cancelled my pre order with BBTS thinking they would be available after the initial release

Can someone pose the WM DC beside a Iron Man DC MK III please?
MK VI is not classic enough for me :wink1:

Thanks!

I believe there are side-by-side shots with the plastic Mk6 a few pages back. IIRC the dc Mk3 is even shorter though so it might look pretty ridiculous standing next to this WM.

I was going to cancel mine and wait for a deal too until I saw how fast it seemed to be selling out even with the high price. Not sure if the quick sellout is all demand driven or if they made less of this one because they have had to discount other WM figs :dunno? I really try to keep almost all superhero characters limited to one figure in my collection and this is the definitive war machine imo so had to keep it. The price of these damn diecasts though.....:gah:

Adding to Craig's sentiments, you will love the guy

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

This fig was one that I wanted but didn't think it would really stand out to me too much, but as soon as I opened it up that all changed. You get so much bang for your buck with this one... Accessories, shelf presence, articulation etc. The list goes on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to get it in hand, but based off pictures it's top three . Quicksilver and Nightmare bats are flawless

Is there anyone that has this who wouldn't put this on the shortlist for figure of the year and/or place as a top 5 figure in their collection????

FOY list - At very top easily for me, and I acquired: Ultron, AntMan, Stan Lee, CW Cap, SW New Av, CW Widow, Mark 45, and have Deadpool coming.

Top 5 in collection - Absolutely (I have 50+)

Think this is somewhat of how I will pose the Mark VI with WM when it arrives :)

3d55345bb9c3e62b7a96bf1c5ab0ec59.png

Is there anyone that has this who wouldn't put this on the shortlist for figure of the year and/or place as a top 5 figure in their collection????

It's great, foy candidate for sure. But not in my top 5.

This is probably one of the best toy years I can ever remember. Ant-Man, Boba Fett, Cap, Deathtrooper, Deadpool, and DoJ Bats and I can put this figure right up there them.

Yeah it was a stellar year. The last two have been bonkers. 45(x2) 1/4 43, all five batman figures, thanos, Ultron (x2), wmdcmk1, shotgun, hulk aou, SW, whiplashmk2, leia, Luke, and so on.

After missing out on SSC and BBTS, I was able to grab this from Forbidden Planet. I've never ordered from them, but hopefully it goes through just fine. I didn't want to miss out on this figure as it was one I really wanted this year.

After missing out on SSC and BBTS, I was able to grab this from Forbidden Planet. I've never ordered from them, but hopefully it goes through just fine. I didn't want to miss out on this figure as it was one I really wanted this year.
You'll be fine. I've ordered from them a lot of times. Vernon is very friendly.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back