1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tim's ground pound inspired me to tinker: articulation in WM allows some great poses in that vein :)

ac9ce0adf7acfd90d8a9c45ac983f0a7.png

This guy is amazing. Easily a Top 5 for me. Avengers' Loki, NH Chewie, and MK43 and 45 all right there as favs.

He may be Top Dog in cool factor. Just a total home run.

This guy is amazing. Easily a Top 5 for me. Avengers' Loki, NH Chewie, and MK43 and 45 all right there as favs.

He may be Top Dog in cool factor. Just a total home run.

That's a nice top 5! Mine goes 5) DX13 4) B/D Robocop with Murphy 3) Diecast Robocop 2) DC WARMACHINE MARK 1 1) 1/4 Boba Fett!!

Don't miss out guys! I'm guessing most who have this would put it in a top 5 five of their fav figures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes! That pose is definately mid battle...recovering after an attack and going back on the offensive. We are geeking out hard on this figure..but man...so so much good.

Mine came in today. Such a great figure, miles above the plastic version which Im glad I sold for this(even if i sold it the beginning of the year).

He is in his box buried behind a bunch of other boxes in my box storage closet and i was to lazy to dig him out :lol

Ouch man.. Have you no sympathy for patriot's feelings? Lol.

I've grown quite fond of the patriot armor. I'm really glad we have both versions of it. (Patriot and mk 2)

c3dcc84f627652eaa7c2649b6b8e7a89.jpg

I can't wait for the Mark 3 WM...
But I don't think that it could top this figure.
This is the War Machine! Just like the MK3, reminds me most of the comic iteration.

Hey y'all just wanted to see for those who actually own this bad boy...

How much did you pay (total including taxes, shipping, etc.) and where did you purchase from?

Thanks!

Bought my figure on eBay from a reliable seller. 370 US shipped from HK (I pay CDN tho [emoji13]).

$379.07 from sideshow.

Seems like I paid a little more, but it's such a great figure that I'm not really concerned with it lol. Plus, I want to rack up the points.

$379.07 from sideshow.

Seems like I paid a little more, but it's such a great figure that I'm not really concerned with it lol. Plus, I want to rack up the points.

I find it kinda evens out. Ive bought figs for really low prices and got scalped a couple of times.

Back