1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I'm new to the Hot Toys game. This was a day one preorder for me. With the expected ship date on sideshow, Any chance it actually ships in September or should I expect it to get pushed back like the MK3 Diecast was? (My only other preorder).

I'm just super anxious for this to be added to my collection, so I want to have a better idea on when we should expect it from those who are used to the process. Thanks for any response :)

Im expecting this guy to ship mid-late November, but that's just a guess. These days it seems Hot Toys is just as likely to give us an early release as they are to push it back.

I can't wait for this. Possible release in Hong Kong soon? Sideshow says "Expected to ship Sep-Nov"

I can't wait for this. Possible release in Hong Kong soon? Sideshow says "Expected to ship Sep-Nov"

I'm sure that'll get pushed back. According to Budget Stark, the earliest we will see a Hong Kong release for this will be October .... So November at the earliest for Sideshow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like two days after I asked on here about the possible release date I received an email from SSC that my final payment was being pushed back until November 5th. So it's looking like November.

I'm okay with it being delayed. Means less time between the release of this and the 6.

Question for you guys: Do you think it would be cheaper to get this guy on the secondary market (like AoU Mk2) or do you think it'll sell out and end up being MORE on the secondary market?

I'm asking because I really want this figure, but REALLY don't want to pay retail+tax+shipping. $400 after everything seems insane tbh. BUT, I do "need" him because I want him as my sole WM as well as to pair with the Mk6 diecast.

He'll end up in my collection, I guess I would just like opinions on whether you guys believe I should just bite the bullet now or roll the dice and hope to get him cheaper after release.

Question for you guys: Do you think it would be cheaper to get this guy on the secondary market (like AoU Mk2) or do you think it'll sell out and end up being MORE on the secondary market?

I'm asking because I really want this figure, but REALLY don't want to pay retail+tax+shipping. $400 after everything seems insane tbh. BUT, I do "need" him because I want him as my sole WM as well as to pair with the Mk6 diecast.

He'll end up in my collection, I guess I would just like opinions on whether you guys believe I should just bite the bullet now or roll the dice and hope to get him cheaper after release.
It's hard to say. However, this seems like a loaded release for a very anticipated die-cast version of a popular armor. Take that as you want.

I pre-ordered..didn't want to take my chances.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It's hard to say. However, this seems like a loaded release for a very anticipated die-cast version of a popular armor. Take that as you want.

Yeah.. Same here.

The way I see it, if I want something bad enough and am sure I'll like it enough, I'll definitely get it right out of the gate. I know that even if I see it cheaper later on, I'd be content with paying retail for something I know I'll really like.

Leaning that way...

There's no way this doesn't sell better than WM MK II ... book it haha

That isn't saying much though :lol

Doesn't have to be Mk2 bad, just not original Mk1 good! Was hoping that everyone would be burnt out by SW, BvS, SS, and the rest of the CW figures to drop $400 on a 2.0 figure. Wishful thinking!

I wonder how much further they're going to go with the price points. At least it doesn't seem like these are lacking in the accessories department.

I'm not too stressed about PO'ing this, it releases so close to War Machine MK 3 that I have a feeling (hopefully) that allot of people will be split on it.

As for the price increases, they aren't nearly as bad as everyone seems to think. I've said it before, but the rise in Hot Toys pricing matches pretty perfectly with the dollars inflation over the last decade. Sad, but true. :dunno

I remember a month or so after I ordered the Mark II, Sideshow had it for like 20% off with free shipping.

I wonder if the same thing will happen with this.

Back