1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone on ebay is claiming to be selling this for $75

It's not even out yet, right? Is it a scam? Can they bootleg something that hasn't even been put out? Prototypes? What do you guys think this is?

No. There's no way they could bootleg it. And hot toys have never allowed a prototype to hit market. Scam.

I'm waiting for someone to buy it, come onto here and complain that it was a scam, just to get bashed by us :slap

Always happens

Someone on ebay is claiming to be selling this for $75

It's not even out yet, right? Is it a scam? Can they bootleg something that hasn't even been put out? Prototypes? What do you guys think this is?

This listing (252257466453) has been removed, or this item is not available.

•Please check that you've entered the correct item number
•Listings that have ended 90 or more days ago will not be available for viewing.

Well that's that then....

After the crappy-looking new armors gamma and xv this is looking more and more gorgeous. I sorta wished they had originally designed the faceplate to be more angular if not menacing to go with all that firepower. But yeah can't wait to own this.

Late to the conversation on this one, but I echo your sentiment. Some of the armors from the HHP are pretty nice designs, but looking at this beast we all know and love it just says shows how those classic designs pre-IM3 are getting better with time. I don't even have a lot of love for Warmachine's character, but this is still a must-buy for me from design alone. Gonna be a long wait!

The main thing keeping me from this one is the price. Too pricey for WM and I'm not too much of a fan of the character. I think this one is one to wait on, until a coupon or discount hits

The main thing keeping me from this one is the price. Too pricey for WM and I'm not too much of a fan of the character. I think this one is one to wait on, until a coupon or discount hits

I'm using my RPs on this one to get him under 200. That's the only way I can justify.

I am also one of those that's put off with the pricing on this and decided to get the plastic one... Still satisfied though. ;)
90a6d06c5434f2d3532419eb01f88ee8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back