1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
about time! :dance These prices are becoming ridiculous crazy. Don't know about you guys but I've been loading up on ramen noodles! :lol

Oooh Battle-damaged pieces...

12339419_10153197332027344_1548803915422779084_o.jpg

Does the helmet look off to anyone else? Looks great overall and the BD parts are welcomed but idk.

Something about the helmet looks weird.

Does the helmet look off to anyone else? Looks great overall and the BD parts are welcomed but idk.

Something about the helmet looks weird.
In that picture the face plate is actually smashed in a bit...makes it look flat and uneven.

I like the base. And this will look good with the upcoming hammer drones.

So the question that will echo on this forum until the release is: will it have ankle articulation? ;) Really hard to tell from these pics (one looks like it has it) but I'm not so sure about it.

The figure looks fantastic though. Day one purchase for me ;)

It's got more of a sheen then the first one.
Yeah. I can't tell if the paint is lighter or if it's just the finishing top coat along with lighting + photoshop. The original paint app was accurate already.

So the question that will echo on this forum until the release is: will it have ankle articulation? ;) Really hard to tell from these pics (one looks like it has it) but I'm not so sure about it.

The figure looks fantastic though. Day one purchase for me ;)
It does.

12362667_10153197331642344_260841433104771875_o.jpg

Yep. It's hard to know from promo photos if the look is lighting or filters or ps or paint. It will be at toy soul so everyone will be able to see it soon enough. And I think they may have a neat display for it.

This is my favorite movie version of WM so I'm tempted to track this down one day. I hope HT gives this the same treatment as the previous whiplash MKII or the IM3 diecast figures that made strides forward for articulation and sculpt. I don't want this figure to go the way of the diecast MKIII which had a good sculpt, but outdated articulation. The BD parts is a good inclusion and hey now the leg boosters accurately slide down. I can't quite tell if the proportions have changed or not from the old toy.

Glad I sold my old one now I can have a battle damaged WM, MK6 and WL

Back