1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like we will be lucky if we see pics and a preorder for this before the Star Wars comes out....

0afGfXz.jpg

Any day now...

Where the hell are the pictures?

Would love to see some pics of the faceplate already as the 'eyes' on the original looked off to me. They were a bit too narrowed and the color when lit was too red.

I was told we will have some news on this soon. Maybe at the time square show the 25th. But was told something is coming soon anyway. Vague, I know. But they couldn't give a firm date, as until the day of they have to be flexible. Things happen and dates get pushed (like the 1/4 getting bumped a day due to unforeseen things)

I was told we will have some news on this soon. Maybe at the time square show the 25th. But was told something is coming soon anyway. Vague, I know. But they couldn't give a firm date, as until the day of they have to be flexible. Things happen and dates get pushed (like the 1/4 getting bumped a day due to unforeseen things)

So we'll probably have the pictures tomorrow at dawn?

Back