1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I think I'll finally have that MK1 WM I always wanted :woo

I gotta get my Whiplash back now and hopefully they make a DCVI too :woo

This is still a year and a half away :wink1:

giphy.gif

:lol True, but I need time to get Whiplash back :lol Too many SW and AOU figs atm :panic: plus SDCC :thud:

This is still a year and a half away :wink1:

I have no problem with this right now (and at the same time I have a massive problem with this :p ) with the Hill coming in the next month or very early this year as well as Fury and the Mark 45 coming in the second half of next as well as any TFA figures coming up Im going to be pretty stacked... thats not even considering CW and BvS!

It's funny how people are saying the value of the orginal War Machine will drop, and people are saying they they will pay like $20 for it. Did the diecast Mk 3 drop the value of the original? No. They are still selling for a few hundred.
I did get the original War Machine second hand back in 2013 for like 280 or so. But that's still cheaper than what IM figures are now and maybe much cheaper than the DC War Machine 2.0

Now I CAN see Ht will work in a diecast MK VI now..I thought the Diecast line was winding up- nope!

I think the MkIII is a great figure in comparison to the original, ok yes I don't own any of the suit models before Python/Silver Centurion and yes the lack of articulation could be an issue to some people but I loved unboxing my MkIII which admittedly could be put down to nostalgic love for the film and not just the figure.

I don't think there's anything wrong with the MkIII. But as a second attempt, third actually, one would expect it to be superior in every way to the original and the battle damaged one. But that clearly isn't the case.

I don't think there's anything wrong with the MkIII. But as a second attempt, third actually, one would expect it to be superior in every way to the original and the battle damaged one. But that clearly isn't the case.

I don't see any way the original mk3 is superior to the DC mk3. If you compare the DC to say the mk43 there's at least an argument. But not when compared to the original mk3.

I really don't think the prices will fall on the original WM MK I just because a diecast version is being made. It's still a first release most collectors know the difference. To collectors, first editions (of almost anything collectible) are worth more. I, for one, will be in for the new one as I couldn't afford these when they first came out. I started with MK VII. Anything before that is just too expensive if you want one in mint condition. Occasionally you can find a deal on some figures, but not often. This will give me the War Machine I want, without having to sell a kidney to get a good one.
First edition figures will still have their prices because they are first editions. New releases in diecast will cost close to the same because they are new and are diecast. So new or old, the price will be about the same.
Ryan

HT's just released the photos for Capt Phasma. That figure was teased in HT's facebook the day before War Machine. I hope that means we'll see actual pics next Friday. HT's seems to post pics mostly just on Fridays.

HT's just released the photos for Capt Phasma. That figure was teased in HT's facebook the day before War Machine. I hope that means we'll see actual pics next Friday. HT's seems to post pics mostly just on Fridays.

Except for the upcoming release photo, the ant man updated HS, the tie fighter, Appleseed...those are just in the last month. Then elder predator, mk3stealth, boba, Maria hill..the month before. All not on Friday. There is no pattern or day. They post whenever

Back