1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
www.instagram.com/series209

IMG_4519.jpg

Yeah awesome picture man. I wish I could've gotten this one when it was available, but I'm about to get the Mark III so I'm happy with that one too.

Great Pic... I still think the Mark I is the best looking War Machine design so far...

After visiting YouTube for reviews of the various War Machines, I agree. Being a huge fan of the comic books, the MK. I is the most accurate to that style of suit. For some reason, I distinctly recall a panel from the comics where Rhodey has just finished suiting up, and says,

20170628_121539.jpg

Yes, it's corny.

Even though the MK. 3 is a welcome return to a more massive suit compared to the MK. 2, the sheer size of the MK. 1, combined with the signature ridges along the top of the MK. 1 helmet make this the defining armor for War Machine, IMHO. Can't wait to add it to my collection.

I think the MK1 DC is the best IM figure period.

And as cool as the Mark 3 is, and it does look great, the fact that the weapons are all stored in the Mk1 suit make a difference for me. The engineering makes the figure feel more substantial to me. I always prefer when HT is able to make some of these ideas seen in the movies, functional.

And as cool as the Mark 3 is, and it does look great, the fact that the weapons are all stored in the Mk1 suit make a difference for me. The engineering makes the figure feel more substantial to me. I always prefer when HT is able to make some of these ideas seen in the movies, functional.

Agree 100% the detachable weapons were such a letdown and a step backwards for Mk III in terms of quality and engineering, especially since the Mk I (a previous incarnation) was able to incorporate the weapons into the actual suit. :slap

I think it just boiled down to HT being lazy. I'm almost certain they went the detachable route because it's totally easier. Sad to see them take a shortcut.

In short, Mk I > Mk III

I was very fortunate that after 3 days of watching on the 'Bay, I landed one for $424 shipped from a buyer in Australia with great feedback. Unfortunately, most prices with shipping have been $470-$519 from China on eBay and Amazon.

I was very fortunate that after 3 days of watching on the 'Bay, I landed one for $424 shipped from a buyer in Australia with great feedback. Unfortunately, most prices with shipping have been $470-$519 from China on eBay and Amazon.

Wait, so you sold one for $424 to a buyer in Australia?

Back