1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey y'all I need your advice. So my War Machine's machine gun fell off from his forearm and I need to glue it back on.

Was wondering what glue do you guys use? I was thinking of superglue, but is that overkill? Is there a certain kind that's safe to use on our Hot Toys?

Youre overthinking it.

Use a bit of super glue.

Hot Toys are made out of plastic, not some intergalactic material lol...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Very true, but use the super glue made specifically for bonding plastic, works better. The regular super bonds most but not all plastic surfaces very well.

Youre overthinking it.

Use a bit of super glue.

Hot Toys are made out of plastic, not some intergalactic material lol...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

True, it's just plastic, but it's plastic I paid $300+ on, so don't wanna fudge it up!

Use the Loctite super glue gel, comes in a little bottle with squeezer things on the sides. Very easy to use in tiny amounts and won't drip/run everywhere.

Got the MK45 base and Ultron Sentry for this figure. For security [emoji599] (it's the second heaviest IM figure) and looks. And I always liked Ultron from the comics. I'll probably use the standard Civil War base
for the IM MK3. I like the base, I just wish it was heavier and had a d/c cradle...the figure is too damn heavy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had this baby boxed up for about a year (as are all my Hot Toys since I don't have a display cabinet). Took him out to give him a spin since I never tried out the light up functions. I gotta say, this one is absolute perfection!

20170522_004031.jpg

Had this baby boxed up for about a year (as are all my Hot Toys since I don't have a display cabinet). Took him out to give him a spin since I never tried out the light up functions. I gotta say, this one is absolute perfection!

View attachment 343513

LOL this hasn't been out even close to a year.

GMONEY.... :rotfl TAAAZZZZZEERRRRFFFAAAACCCCEEEEE!!!

LOL this hasn't been out even close to a year.

GMONEY.... :rotfl TAAAZZZZZEERRRRFFFAAAACCCCEEEEE!!!

Hmm, for some reason I thought I picked this up last April. Since everyone's making fun of me now for that comment I had to go back and check. Looks like I picked him up back in November...

Oh well, as long as it provided a good laugh.

:hi5:

Back